Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Watching Lowlights on Sportscene, Frimpong is sleeping from Bain's penalty save. He doesn't move until Murphy hits the shot, one;y Ajer reacts and slides in to try to stop the shot. Time to take him out of the team for a period of time and get Elhamed, a far better defender, back into the RB position.
Still not seen yet but frimpong probably wouldve had a break if forest was fit and defense is priority you appear to be backing up what lenny said in interview after

I read a lot about psychology and sport management. When a team are against the wall, good managers will pull a rabbit out of the hat. They have their teams coached in how to deal with all scenarios. Whether it be going a goal down or losing a man. This should, and in any good managers case, be worked out over and over again in training.
As a supporter when your team finds themselves in any of these situations, you'd like to think, we'll not panic here or the manager has this under control.
Unfortunately, with Lennon the opposite seems to be the case. It seems more and more evident that he's makin it up as he goes along and as a result of that so are the team. This was never more obvious than a couple of weeks ago when makin a triple substitution, neither him nor Kennedy had decided who the third man was to come off and Lennon was picked up on a sideline mic saying to Kennedy "who will we take off, Ollie?" This is fuckin scandalous levels of unorganised chaos that you wouldn't even see at underage level. For me that day summed up the mess we are currently in.
This is all lennons doing and it's not going to change.

Tbh the truth is Lenny was never the man for the job. I can go on and on trying to justify but you will either agree or disagree. An average manager could have got us over the line when the snake left. Has Lenny improved us is the real question we should address.
thats why snake left imo

we were over our budget and no room for improvement in our framework since our overpaid players were really underpaid for their talent

I read a lot about psychology and sport management. When a team are against the wall, good managers will pull a rabbit out of the hat. They have their teams coached in how to deal with all scenarios. Whether it be going a goal down or losing a man. This should, and in any good managers case, be worked out over and over again in training.
As a supporter when your team finds themselves in any of these situations, you'd like to think, we'll not panic here or the manager has this under control.
Unfortunately, with Lennon the opposite seems to be the case. It seems more and more evident that he's makin it up as he goes along and as a result of that so are the team. This was never more obvious than a couple of weeks ago when makin a triple substitution, neither him nor Kennedy had decided who the third man was to come off and Lennon was picked up on a sideline mic saying to Kennedy "who will we take off, Ollie?" This is fuckin scandalous levels of unorganised chaos that you wouldn't even see at underage level. For me that day summed up the mess we are currently in.
This is all lennons doing and it's not going to change.
Yes and when a managers backs up against the wall, his team will pull a performance out for him. If they are playing for him and the CLub,

The ONLY way we will win this league is if Celtic go to the bank and borrow 50 Mil...Yes 50 million quid and buy VERY GOOD QUALITY players ....spending the whole lot going absofuckinglutely bonkers mental in the January window.

Everything is at stake here and if they don't spend Galacticos style they will lose 50M in ST's hospitality, merch and car parking...... BEFORE NEXT JUNE IS OUT.

We will lose so much more than 50 Million, so to win this league and owe a fortune is a worthwhile compromise......or no debt = no ten, no league and no fans, money or Europe.

My lecturer once said 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing.......nothing being NOTHING NEXT SEASON.

The hun filth have been in debt for 20 years and don't give a shit, we must do the same AT LEAST FOR THIS SEASON.........THE WHOLE WORLD IS DEPENDING ON US DESTROYING THE EVIL THAT OOZES UNDER THE DOORS OF THE IBROX MIDDEN.
GOOD ALWAYS CONQUERS EVIL, BUT YOU MUST DEFEND WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE......THE BANK IS OUR BEST WEAPON.

COVID WILL RESTRICT FANS RETURNING 'TIL EASTER AND WILL BE TOO LATE......EVEN AWAY FANS WOULD HAVE CHANGED THAT GAME ENOUGH IN OUR FAVOUR.

50 MILLION IS NOTHING TO WHAT IS COMING FOR OUR BOARD IF CHEATS, SCUM, FILTH AND LIARS STEAL THIS LEAGUE FROM US.
THAT IS ASSURED.

They are going bust and know it, they don't care about going bust and are throwing money at stopping us, they even admitted they are going bust in their statement yesterday .....NOT EVEN 24 HOURS AGO......THE VERY LEAST WE CAN DO IS SPEND AND COMPETE .....WE WON'T GO BUST.

WE MUST WIN THIS LEAGUE.

OUR BOARD DON'T REALISE THE HELL THAT IS COMING THEIR WAY.....IF WE DON'T.
Love your posts JC. But on this one sorry to say I disagree. Your anger is getting at your very logical sense in your posts. Your hurting I know iam as well its not good the team performing this way in this season of all seasons. I'm sure we will laugh again JC. Respect to you mate always. ☘️☘️☘️

Tbh the truth is Lenny was never the man for the job. I can go on and on trying to justify but you will either agree or disagree. An average manager could have got us over the line when the snake left. Has Lenny improved us is the real question we should address.
He was the man to finish that season off.
The mistake was acting on impulse at the Cup Final

thats why snake left imo

we were over our budget and no room for improvement in our framework since our overpaid players were really underpaid for their talent
Not buyin it. The snake left to prove a point in the EPL. There's always room for improvement and to be fair given the pandemic Lenny was backed well. He's at best Killie manager material. "Aye but he's a Celtic man"? So is fekn Duffy😡

Love your posts JC. But on this one sorry to say I disagree. Your anger is getting at your very logical sense in your posts. Your hurting I know iam as well its not good the team performing this way in this season of all seasons. I'm sure we will laugh again JC. Respect to you mate always. ☘️☘️☘️
Thats a much more pleasant way of saying it Ally than some of what I read earlier
Agree to disagree is fine, but done with manners (y)

.....would Larsson take it, if he is available...he knew a thing or two about setting up a team to supply the strikers....seems to me we need backs that feed our frontmen .. scoring just 1 more than them.
Its what he did routinely as I remember to great effect...
Lennon can stay as his helper in chief :rolleyes:
again back to earlier rantings by me
we need the best manager we can afford/get end of
If we get a proper manager the only way is up
larsson as part of the package, fine
but we pay enough money to get tried and tested at the helm

Members online

Latest posts

Back