Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Yes and when a managers backs up against the wall, his team will pull a performance out for him. If they are playing for him and the CLub,
I'm afraid I don't agree with you there.
If your team buy into what you're doing, yes they will dig in a grind out results for you.
But what happens when yourteam don't buy into it?
There in lies the problem we have.
Have you ever played in a team where the manager was absolutely clueless?
I have. Have you ever played in a team where a manager was playing certain players and not given others a chance?
I have. And it's not a nice place to be. If the atmosphere in the dressing room is not right, then that's down to the manager to fix it.
I'll put it a different way. Have you ever worked for someone who you didn't like? And if you underperformed he would lose his job. Would that bother you or would you dig deep for him so he could keep his job?

Last edited:
If your team buy into what you're doing, yes they will dig in a grind out results for you.
But what happens when you're team don't buy into it?
I have you ever played in a team where a manager was playing certain players and not given others a chance?
I have. And it's not a nice place to be. If the atmosphere in the dressing room is not right, then that's down to the manager to fix it.
I'll put it a different way. Have you ever worked for someone who you didn't like? And if you underperformed he would lose his job. Would that bother you or would you dig deep for him so he could keep his job?
"If your team buy into what you're doing, yes they will dig in a grind out results for you."

They did buy into it thats how it ended 2 2 they fought to the end the fuck up was Brown and Bitton end off, Celtic were coasting until Brown pushed the guy going fucking nowhere lets face the facts sometimes Brown gets it in his head and does the silly physical shite.

Sometimes the players need to do the simple thing and sometimes thats too fucking complcated for them,

Thats a much more pleasant way of saying it Ally than some of what I read earlier
Agree to disagree is fine, but
again back to earlier rantings by me
we need the best manager we can afford/get end of
If we get a proper manager the only way is up
larsson as part of the package, fine
but we pay enough money to get tried and tested at the helm
With respect troops IMHO Larsson not ready for Celtic Manager. Maybe one of the fine upcoming Germans like wagner might be a good shout. ☘️☘️

But what happens when you're team don't buy into it?
I have you ever played in a team where a manager was playing certain players and not given others a chance?
We are agreeing i think
they're not doing it for him
i'm just not getting involved in the why as i don't know
but i can take every point you make and find nothing wrong with your summary

"If your team buy into what you're doing, yes they will dig in a grind out results for you."

They did buy into it thats how it ended 2 2 they fought to the end the fuck up was Brown and Bitton end off, Celtic were coasting until Brown pushed the guy going fucking nowhere lets face the facts sometimes Brown gets it in his head and does the silly physical shite.

Sometimes the players need to do the simple thing and sometimes thats too fucking complcated for them,
I didn't see the game today and I wasn't referring to today's performance. I'm talkin about what has happened up until now. Surely you can't try to tell me that we have looked like a team who are playing for their manager?

I didn't see the game today and I wasn't referring to today's performance. I'm talkin about what has happened up until now. Surely you can't try to tell me that we have looked like a team who are playing for their manager?
They are supposed to play as a team, Brown takes it upon himself to push a guy in the box thats whats fucking wrong, Lennon is either a manager or a coach if he is the coach then its not happening and players are not getting it, if he is the manager then he requires new coaches as they are not getting the simple things through, in the box guy going wide to the byline back to goal, let him have it all day long sheperd him out to the corner flag and then if you need to take one for the team batter him and buy time to get into shape.
Celtic were not shite today, Celtic were in crusie control and probing Brown and Bitton sold the jersey today, they undone the hard work, Hibs were pressed into defensive mode all half, Celtic gifted them the opportunity. Brown should know better.

They are supposed to play as a team, Brown takes it upon himself to push a guy in the box thats whats fucking wrong, Lennon is either a manager or a coach if he is the coach then its not happening and players are not getting it, if he is the manager then he requires new coaches as they are not getting the simple things through, in the box guy going wide to the byline back to goal, let him have it all day long sheperd him out to the corner flag and then if you need to take one for the team batter him and buy time to get into shape.
Celtic were not shite today, Celtic were in crusie control and probing Brown and Bitton sold the jersey today, they undone the hard work, Hibs were pressed into defensive mode all half, Celtic gifted them the opportunity. Brown should know better.
i think lenny's getting battered and may end up losing his job through professionals being unprofessional, slack and making individual mistake after mistake
but thats only a part of it

We are all hurting today troops. But remember all the great years we have had. Banter years Glasgow Green and white. It will belong to us soon, football goes round in circles it might be the new clubs time, but tell them enjoy for 1 season only because new manager and coaches in at Celtic will see us back at the summit never to surrender our rightful position. ☘️☘️☘️☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back