Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

The whole thing needs a reboot, but not necessarily a complete overhaul.

With hindsight and taking into consideration Lenny's record at (wretch, cough, splutter) Bolton and, to a lesser degree, Hibs - it would seem that he needed the presence of a strong left and right arm like he had with Johan, Thommo and latterly Gary Parker.

To use the musical analogy - he might need The Supremes and not The Vandelas to get a tune out of these boys (but harsh on The Vandelas there, but you get my drift)

Can we get anyone who is prepared to stand up to this board Bigian65?
I find it unbelievable that lenny can not see what is going wrong out on the pitch so constantly this season, and yet has the players to change things.
At this stage I would like a manager with a fighting spirit which lenny seems to have lost.
As a name maybe Sean dyche at Burnley
Unfortunately mate no self interest nowadays stretches from the boardroom all the way down tae the poor guy who lifts the rubbish and tbh there’s a lot a rubbish up there 🙈

With hindsight and taking into consideration Lenny's record at (wretch, cough, splutter) Bolton and, to a lesser degree, Hibs - it would seem that he needed the presence of a strong left and right arm like he had with Johan, Thommo and latterly Gary Parker.

To use the musical analogy - he might need The Supremes and not The Vandelas to get a tune out of these boys (but harsh on The Vandelas there, but you get my drift)
From the mad tyrone cunt to us, its all bollocks, lenny's lost the team, new man, no excuses, no nonsense

Romans hated the Vandelas! 🍺 🤪

I would love to get in a real face to face conversation with you TET...I reckon it wid be the podcast of the month....yer amazin man
you run a podcast?

made you a wee tune

cartoon fecund up as I was making it and I didn't know how to fix it, it ended up that bizarre I just used it as the video LMAO

took a picture and tried to zoom along street as music played then move up and left to high rise flats to a window

where a cartoon of McCartney in the window

LMao

Back