Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Having slept on our result yesterday if I was Lawwell (😂) I would be sitting down with Lennon and saying we need to change something and that change has got to be your call. Bring in a new number two who has Lennon respect or resign. The current malaise needs to change. The old story of its lunacy to do the same things and expect different results.
The club must come first above all egos. Over to you Celtic.
HH

That has got to be the most disgusting post i've ever read on here,does that sentiment apply to every Catholic who has represented 'Norn Iron' at any level,or is it just your bile for one man?
Any Irishman who played for norn irn legitimised British rule in Ireland and those who did it during the loyalist murder campaign were particularly reprehensible. Greysteel 7 Ireland 0, remember that?

Any Irishman who played for norn irn legitimised British rule in Ireland and those who did it during the loyalist murder campaign were particularly reprehensible. Greysteel 7 Ireland 0, remember that?
What happened to Greysteel did there country go Bankrupt just askin
Cause thought this was a fitba thread 🧵
Don’t care if the next Celtic manager is
Called Billie Mcfuckafenian Williammcboatface. If the Team wins
And um being as Sarcastic as Fuck
We need a new Manager imo his personal life is and always should be left alone.
it’s not his religion I care aboot it’s his Tactical nous and his man management
That matters to me what he brings to the Fitba Table.

HH 👏

What happened to Greysteel did there country go Bankrupt just askin
Cause thought this was a fitba thread 🧵
Don’t care if the next Celtic manager is
Called Billie Mcfuckafenian Williammcboatface. If the Team wins
And um being as Sarcastic as Fuck
We need a new Manager imo his personal life is and always should be left alone.
it’s not his religion I care aboot it’s his Tactical nous and his man management
That matters to me what he brings to the Fitba Table.

HH 👏
The Greysteel Massacre occurred on 30th October 1993 when a loyalist murder gang entered a bar and slaughtered 7 people while shouting "trick or treat".
Not long after at a game in Belfast, between Ireland and norn irn, the norn irn fans chanted "trick or treat" and "Greysteel 7 Ireland 0".
These are the fans Lennon chose to represent.

The Greysteel Massacre occurred on 30th October 1993 when a loyalist murder gang entered a bar and slaughtered 7 people while shouting "trick or treat".
Not long after at a game in Belfast, between Ireland and norn irn, the norn irn fans chanted "trick or treat" and "Greysteel 7 Ireland 0".

Irrelevant argument

Martin O Neil
Charlie Tully and Bertie Peacock were amongst a number of players who played for N.I and Celtic.
End of the day Celtic is a British club.

Lennon playing for N.I has nothing to do with managing Celtic.
Jack Charlton managed Ireland and served in the British Army

Thanks fir the History lesson but put it on a History thread this is a fitba forum
And I am pretty sure the IRA conduct themselves as paragons of moral fortitude
My Family comes from the old Country
But my morals and ethics I got from my Parents all murder is wrong just fir 🌲

HH 🙏

Google Kingsmill massacre
11 protestant workmen stopped on their way home from work lined up and executed by IRA / Republicans

That's the sort of people Neil Lennon choose to represent

Now can we get back to the football please

Google Kingsmill massacre
11 protestant workmen stopped on their way home from work lined up and executed by IRA / Republicans

That's the sort of people Neil Lennon choose to represent

Now can we get back to the football please
No harm to ye bigman but you're entering into territory here that you don't know the full story. Why would you bring up kingsmills? Do you know the truth about what happened there? You've waded into an argument and you're out of your depth.

No harm to ye bigman but you're entering into territory here that you don't know the full story. Why would you bring up kingsmills? Do you know the truth about what happened there? You've waded into an argument and you're out of your depth.
And I've never heard anyone chant about Kingsmill at a football match.

Having slept on our result yesterday if I was Lawwell (😂) I would be sitting down with Lennon and saying we need to change something and that change has got to be your call. Bring in a new number two who has Lennon respect or resign. The current malaise needs to change. The old story of its lunacy to do the same things and expect different results.
The club must come first above all egos. Over to you Celtic.
HH
Lawwell should be sitting him down today and telling him his time is up. The season is a car crash in slow motion and Lennon has no idea how to stop it. Lawwell should then earn his obscene salary and make sure we have a new manager in place this week, one who will have an immediate impact and one who isn't called John Kennedy, Gordon Strachan or Roy Keane. He should then phone the agents of those who don't want to be there and tell them to find their clients a new club in January, providing someone will meet our asking fee.
Obviously none of the above will happen, we will continue to sleepwalk and only realise its time to change once its too late.

It doesnt matter if you think im out if my death or not the fact is both sides did things that were acts of terror.
That has nothing to do with neil Lennons ability to manage Celtic and the current cluster fuck that is the team.

I don't want to argue over politics we should concentrate on what's happening to our club.

It doesnt matter if you think im out if my death or not the fact is both sides did things that were acts of terror.
That has nothing to do with neil Lennons ability to manage Celtic and the current cluster fuck that is the team.

I don't want to argue over politics we should concentrate on what's happening to our club.
That's fair enough if you don't want to argue about politics, neither do i, because it only brings back bad memories. I was reply to you making an off he cuff remark about kingsmills. I found that a very strange comment as anyone who knows anything about that incident knows, your argument is wrong.
As regards both sides carrying out acts of terror, one side was the oppressor the other were defending themselves. Big difference.
I know this has fuck all to do with Celtic, but you shouldn't make off the cuff comments and not expect a come back.

I can handle not winning the trebles - they are an amazing bonus and are unprecedented. I would like to win this cup final against Hearts but our cup run can't continue so not expecting a treble again this season. I really want the 10 IAR though and again anything after that is a bonus. I don't believe us getting the 10 will finish off sevco (but it will hurt them very badly), but them stopping it may give them a morale/financial boost and sickening lots of our fans because we are making such an arse of it.
That's the thing that hurts the most we are making a pure arse of this season it's a shitshow in the cold light of day I think our coaching set up needs a shake up it's not good enough lenny came in and kept Kennedy I dont know why then duff leaves the players apparently loved his training drills so from loving training to a more boring set up isnae helping matters for years our backroom team have been iffy as fuck at best damien duff apart a better set up behind the scenes wid av helped lenny but too late for all that now wits done is done I agree doing the ten widnae end THEM but on same token them stopping us wont be the house of cards they all want and hope for the amount of money they need to find to not only balance the books but to then make the team better obviously if they win league revenue wid go up but not to an extent were the take over I just hope finally this board realise we need a proper scouting setup and better investment next summer cause no matter whitbhappend this season I think lennys a goner if he wins league or not this seadons been a wake up call (I hope) for the club as a whole

Back