Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Lennon seems to have favourites. He had the last time and it caused a split in the dressing room to the point the tail was wagging the dog. I'm not sure if this is the case this time, but he seems to use very strange techniques.
I would love to know what the truth behind soro and turnbull is and also what actually happened with shved.
I would also like to know why, and he has openly admitted this, he doesn't do tactics? Why he doesn't do video analysis?
Why he won't make a sub until at least the 70th minute? And why the fuck do we look fucked after one half of football?
There's a world a shit I would like to ask him if I ever got the opportunity.
Especially when that half of football is 'passive' passing of the ball backwards and sideways

Thanks Big Ian. It's just that I hate that word restarted. There are lots of, mentally retarded adults in this world who have this illness through no fault of their own, and for TC to use the word restarted in a post to a fellow celt is unforgivable. ☘️☘️
😂😂😂 Ach fuck it’s a daft forum tae get it aff yer chest really shouldn’t take it to serious 😂😂 most a ma post urrny very palatable , ma young brother has downs so I always take retard spaz pish with a pinch of sauce really don’t think any cunt means it just forum pish no likey no readie 😂😂😂 history lessons are a no fae me might post shite but don’t needs bigots of any colour telling me there take on history , might pish the bed but believe me I DO KNOW MY HISTORY 😂😂😂🥦🥦🥦😂

Read last week our European 'scout' left for a gig with Sheffield Utd,so who's responsible for scouting and recruitment? 🍺 🥳

Does it matter?

We've signed a keeper to replace the keeper who wasn't good enough, whose now replaced the keeper who was supposed to replace him.
And a defender who can't defend

Meanwhile the rest have been deemed only good enough to sit in the stands

Only Laxalt has been a decent signing and the jury is out on A.A from West Ham

There's a lot to be said about the board but they've splashed out 10 million quid on seat warmers

Lennon failure to rotate the squad and stick with players who are underperforming week in week out will cost us the 10.

Brown lost it ages ago but he'll be back next week.
He stood still for the penalty rebound as well
Maybe he needs to be the new Duff and take training and motivate from the bench

As for fitness plenty of teams play in Europe or internationals in the week.
They don't look dead on their feet after 20 minutes.

We hammer the opposition goal for 20 minutes then decide we'll never score so seem to give up.

Would love to be at ‘training’ tomorrow. No doubt Lenny will rock up in that anorak ensemble he seems to have been living/sleeping in these last couple of months. Oh wait, Lenny doesn’t ‘do’ training...

Would love to be at ‘training’ tomorrow. No doubt Lenny will rock up in that anorak ensemble he seems to have been living/sleeping in these last couple of months. Oh wait, Lenny doesn’t ‘do’ training...
What is the 'man about town' wearing this season, TC.

I heard brown was the new colour for Autumn and I guess that would be a good shade to blend in all the shite you spout.

Should you not be at the gym by now, mate? Get a few circuits in during the quiet period before pumping some iron and flexing for the big boys.

Back