Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

I've spent the last 20 minutes going over this wee TET-a-tit and to be perfectly honest, I think you might want to hold back on the fizzy water a wee bit, Commo Estas 64.

You've flip-flopped quite a few times there and that passive aggressive shtick has become a wee (and not in a pejorative sense) bit tiresome.

You've taken umbrage at Bigian calling himself "big" Ian. You suggest that it's intended to make others feel "small". Using that same argument, was your Commodore 64 handle intended to create the impression that you had naval authority over the rest of the fleet?

You've then beat the drum repeatedly about "puppets", particularly in relation to current and previous managers under the DD and PL regime. Whether that is a fair assessment or not, it's still very derogatory towards two managers who have a combined 6 titles between them (6.5 if you want to count Lenny's contribution after the snake slithered off). You then use that same term to describe fans who are not advocating the policies of DD/PL, but who are providing a counter-argument as to why they may operate the business in the way they currently do. The fella wasn't arguing with you, he was merely asking how and who YOU would replace the current administration and management with?

In lieu of a sensible response, you beat the drum a few more times and called him a "puppet" too. You have also accused him of being instrumental in Celtic's poor performance by being manipulated like a "puppet on a string".

I'm sure you're a nice fella and all. I'm also pretty sure that the soapy bubbles didn't help, but there's some absolute nonsense you've posted up during the wee small hours there, most of which is fairly unintelligible. Everybody here has the right to spill their silly all over the gaff. God knows the shite that comes oot my head, but you've also got to know when to gie it a break, pal and that time came aboot 20 posts ago, Commo.

Know thine enemy, but don't go tilting at windmills.........

Apparently Desmond flying in today🤔
if he claims it no his fault then he needs sacked with immediate effect

we need a culture change and that starts with the guy who let a bad culture develop and kept telling them they were playing amazing when they were playing absolutely ordinary at best.

we have no settled back 2

amazing never heard of a back 2 unless your using pre 1970 notation

and believe it or not the fullbacks were called full backs coz they were last line of defence with 3 halfs who were really defensive mids/defenders LH CH RH

with 5 forwards

now is he thinks we are using the old style system of power play

he off his trolley in modern game

but we are actually playing 2 cb 1 dm 2 acm an inside left an inside right 2 wingers and a striker

the 2 cbs have no pass less than 30 yards most times they have it.

brown and McGregor both pull wide out of centred we have 6 players usually 40 yards forward static and no central mid looking for short pass or triangles

the two wingers aren't that great at crossing so 1 line of attack is crap using that system

the 2 inside forwards like to dribble and shoot from anywhere no intension of picking a pass to striker or other inside forward so thats another 2 creative slots wasted

number 10 is so far forward he lucky if he gets a touch but still hardly ever comes into our half

And that leaves a totally redundant striker who never gets a pass coz nobody who got ball close enough to make pass even considers that if its best option other than cal who trying to cover the huge hole all over the park as well as be the creator of the pass to one of the players in front who refuse to come into range.

the number 10 slot is too far forward, almost a 2nd striker

Absolutely gash

any time we play well we have players within 20 yards of each other

most oft time we have 30 yard gaps +

And thats when we play pure shite

and its been nearly every week this season

I watched game again

and its absolutely the exact same tactics every game

too far away

or when opps get ball coming too deep and no marking nobody

just ball watching

mostly coz few of them know how to mark or tackle

if you watch scotland

christie and cal both stay central

no constantly drifting extra wide and they always have players within 20 yards including them

but at celtic they are very seldom in middle of park or within 20 yards of guy on ball

now if lennon aint asking them do that shit why is he no telling them to do whit their told

I think its coz they are following the plan well, its just a stupid plan

right Elyounoussi just shoot if you see goal never pass to Ajeti ever

same with you ryan

40 yards out I dont care your the best 40 yard shot in world so shoot fay anywhere

right wee man at right back our right back starts from their full back position and dont ever come within 40 yards of cb

if our cb has ball everybody run away from ball and wait for a long high punt

and ffs eddy gonna support the cbs more often ya lazy lump we have Elyounoussi and christie shooting from 40 yards and the two wingers canny cross it to penalty area so think about helping out the defence lazy bones

and brown cover both all 3 channels yourself you are the greatest

I am at the stage where I hope the players completely down tools in a very blatant way on Thursday night so that we lose 8-0 or something. Only a very public statement like that - one that says we are no longer going to play under this manager - will force Lennon out. It is clear now that Lennon is putting his own ego above the club and the 10. If Lennon hasn’t the balls to admit he’s nothing left in his locker then he needs to be forced out. The board won’t do it, so it will probably need a player mutiny.

I am at the stage where I hope the players completely down tools in a very blatant way on Thursday night so that we lose 8-0 or something. Only a very public statement like that - one that says we are no longer going to play under this manager - will force Lennon out. It is clear now that Lennon is putting his own ego above the club and the 10. If Lennon hasn’t the balls to admit he’s nothing left in his locker then he needs to be forced out. The board won’t do it, so it will probably need a player mutiny.
every single player should be sacked if they did that

there job is to do what he wants whether they like him or his tactics

and if he says they aren't doing what their told and they are make a public transfer request based on fact he a liar

every single player should be sacked if they did that

there job is to do what he wants whether they like him or his tactics

and if he says they aren't doing what their told and they are make a public transfer request based on fact he a liar
So, basically, continue on dropping points until January - that’s your solution?

Right now, the players collectively organising to get rid of Lennon would be the single most professional thing they’ve done in months. And nobody would blame them. It would at least indicate they care.

So, basically, continue on dropping points until January - that’s your solution?
Dont think I said that??

Any player who deliberately throws a game should be sacked and sued for his wages paid under latest contract

players are the pieces and they follow the plan

if the plan is shit he will lose

and get sacked

if the players are just shit lazy mutinous useless overpaid twats then no new manager will get them into a team

he either has shit plan or they already mutinous

either way its no good thing to have mutinous players

cause they need sacked if thats case

Right now, the players collectively organising to get rid of Lennon would be the single most professional thing they’ve done in months. And nobody would blame them. It would at least indicate they care.
what utter tripe

mutiny is honour?

to whom

he needs sacked but if players decide then its no point any manager they are useless unless they do what their told

if they do what their told he is useless

and time will solve that

besides turmoil at this point probably means next manager dont want the pressure of cleaning up another lumps mess

and who wants players who will mutiny against you in 10 in a row season

Dont think I said that??

Any player who deliberately throws a game should be sacked and sued for his wages paid under latest contract

players are the pieces and they follow the plan

if the plan is shit he will lose

and get sacked

if the players are just shit lazy mutinous useless overpaid twats then no new manager will get them into a team

he either has shit plan or they already mutinous

either way its no good thing to have mutinous players

cause they need sacked if thats case
What nonsense. The problem is clearly Lennon.
We still have a chance of the 10.
The players chucking Thursday night will not affect our quest for the 10 but it may get rid of Lennon.
Retaining Lennon ensures the title for the huns and decades of regret for us.
Your ‘solution’ sees Lennon in post and the title out of reach before Christmas.

The players chucking Thursday night will not affect our quest for the 10 but it may get rid of Lennon.
Your ‘solution’ sees Lennon in post and the title out of reach before Christmas.
no the problem is you are talking mince

the players chucking it on Thursday means they aint celtic class

in fact they aren't professional in slightest if they chuck a game

now away rob a bank or something honourable like that

you want celtic players to mutiny????

you think thats professional

who you wanting for job anyway?

what sort of budget you giving him

wage will you be offering?

war chest?

who gets sacked with lennon?

who gets kept?

Who wants your offer?

Who dat man?

does the team need to mutiny again if next manager is no good enough?

does he get sacked if he doesn't win 10?

does he really want that hassle?

gonna need to be offering a nice tasty contract to get your man, imo

who is it? who dat new man? Whats his wage gonna be?

Members online

Back