Hibs v Celtic - Saturday 28 Sept, kick-off 12.30pm - all comments here

I think sending kids to private schools is not the issue its the fact she brings down the areas she represented and not realising she failed the people she represented,the people she represented should have had public schools to be fucking proud of, snobby cow and failure.
Sending her kids to a private school is her choice, but trying to point out that privilege to the opposition is fucking hipcoracy at it finest will she vote to abolish them if it becomes party policy? Agree she sold out big time fuck knows what Bernie Grant would make of her now.🙄

How does a thread about the Hibs game degenerate into political comments? Moderators have to move this stuff to general chat. Posters should know better. If we don't nip it in the bud it will only get worse with the brexit/election shamozzle that will bring out the the partisan hicks in droves. I come here on Celtic chat to read about Celtic and not about politics.

How does a thread about the Hibs game degenerate into political comments? Moderators have to move this stuff to general chat. Posters should know better. If we don't nip it in the bud it will only get worse with the brexit/election shamozzle that will bring out the the partisan hicks in droves. I come here on Celtic chat to read about Celtic and not about politics.
Wooooooooo!

If you know anything about Celtic it's that we were born out of a political agenda. So don't be shocked to see politics on this site F. Get where your coming from but social politics are in our DNA as well as love for our team they go hand in Glove. HH

If you know anything about Celtic it's that we were born out of a political agenda. So don't be shocked to see politics on this site F. Get where your coming from but social politics are in our DNA as well as love for our team they go hand in Glove. HH
i understand your position GS but there are two possible posting sites here. Celtic chat or General chat. My view is simply about where a post should rightly be. I understand about Br Walfrid wanting to feed the poor in 1888 of course and there might be a tenuous connection between that and the school that a Labour MP chooses to educate her child. Surely however such posts belong in the general chat section otherwise the cesspit of British politics will be inflicted on Celtic fans who simply want to chat about Celtic on Celtic chat.

Hibs v Celtic - Saturday 28 Sept, kick-off 12.30pm - all comments here . That's the title. I want to read about how we managed to lose two points.

i understand your position GS but there are two possible posting sites here. Celtic chat or General chat. My view is simply about where a post should rightly be. I understand about Br Walfrid wanting to feed the poor in 1888 of course and there might be a tenuous connection between that and the school that a Labour MP chooses to educate her child. Surely however such posts belong in the general chat section otherwise the cesspit of British politics will be inflicted on Celtic fans who simply want to chat about Celtic on Celtic chat.

Hibs v Celtic - Saturday 28 Sept, kick-off 12.30pm - all comments here . That's the title. I want to read about how we managed to lose two points.
pedantic Doc! we let rip no matter the feckin thread, parameters, social feckin nuances! COYBIG!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back