Hibs v Celtic - Saturday 28 Sept, kick-off 12.30pm - all comments here

How does a thread about the Hibs game degenerate into political comments? Moderators have to move this stuff to general chat. Posters should know better. If we don't nip it in the bud it will only get worse with the brexit/election shamozzle that will bring out the the partisan hicks in droves. I come here on Celtic chat to read about Celtic and not about politics.
fuxake Doc we had a serious thread and It ended up with a recipe for irish stew!take a chill pill or a steinlager,and enjoy the ride HH

i understand your position GS but there are two possible posting sites here. Celtic chat or General chat. My view is simply about where a post should rightly be. I understand about Br Walfrid wanting to feed the poor in 1888 of course and there might be a tenuous connection between that and the school that a Labour MP chooses to educate her child. Surely however such posts belong in the general chat section otherwise the cesspit of British politics will be inflicted on Celtic fans who simply want to chat about Celtic on Celtic chat.

Hibs v Celtic - Saturday 28 Sept, kick-off 12.30pm - all comments here . That's the title. I want to read about how we managed to lose two points.
In case its slipped your attention most posters seem to stop posting after a while and the thread dies,so some just use the top of board blog and they use it as it is empty and it save posts been all over the place if live blogging. Feel free to take it back an invite your guests to continue,but if its empty and vacant then get a life.

Just watched a recording of the match, were the fuck did the ref loose his glasses(rotten MIB cvnt) Celtic ahould have buried them, we jyst lacked a wee bit of luck, anyway still top of the league, the gers will drop points before we play them at Paradise.

☘️KEEP THE FAITH☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️

I don't think Clancy is a cheat - he's certainly less biased than some - but he's a coward. He never gives big decisions in attacking areas if he can get away with it. He's just trying to get to 90 minutes. We should have had a penalty and any number d free kicks in dangerous areas.

....Which says unequivocally that Clancy IS a cheat and cheating filthy hun loving orange bastard.
Yes....
KEVIN CLANCY IS A DIRTY CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT. AND HE KNOWS HE IS.

Two second half penalties denied us, (Christie and Bauer) from a ref less than 8 yards away, and likely one in the first half that the scumco would have definitely got, AND a plethora of decisions that only served to help the time-wasting hibbee cheats.
Thats 7 stonewall penalties denied us already as TV evidence clearly showed since opening day August the third!

Not sure why others don't see it, but all Scottish refs have an orchestrated agenda against us......they think by giving us free kicks and decisions in safe areas, and mostly all of them well into our own half.... just to let us think he's a fair ref!!!!!
They think like this:

"Its only Celtic....they're easy and stupid...they NEVER complain like the filthy hun manks do, so that'll do them".

Well, fucking enough of this shit.

If Celtic's board don't complain about cheating referee cunts then why the hell do we have the brain dead Green Brigade for?

Why the hell don't they give these refs it tight during the game and both fucking barrels while they're at it.

We will never get a fair shout of what we deserve from a game if we don't let them know we are onto them.
Such as ...we know where you live Clancy, Madden, Dallas, Collum etc.
and whatever else......

Celtic weren't themselves in the first half yesterday but much better in the second half and deserved a win against hibs and a disgraceful lying shitehouse in Heckingbottom the cunt that he is.
.....he will be sacked and as soon as, I hope, for his attack on us yesterday.
I hate the bastard.

Its all we ask for, what we work hard for and nothing less will do.
I'm sick to fucking death of the spineless cunts running our club and getting more and more sick of the GB and their so called status...what fucking status...earn it you shower of clowns.

Get onto their case, them and the Maxwells, Doncasters, McRaes et al.....

WE THE FANS ARE CELTIC, NO ONE AND NOTHING ELSE IS.......without us there is no Celtic.

I DEMAND THAT WE GET OUR FAIR SHARE AND I WANT JUSTICE.

I've watched yesterdays game twice with dozens of replays in between and Clancy's only intention was for us to be stopped and in any way he could..........I say lets put a warning across his bow......

.....OR THESE TWO POINTS STOLEN FROM US AT THE HIBBEE SHITEHOLE YESTERDAY WILL BE 10 STOLEN BY NEW YEAR AND THE HUN STENCH WILL BE RIGHT IN OUR FACES....AND PROBABLY TOO LATE TO CHANGE.

That'll be ok then by the sound of things, of us and our sites.

FUCKING RAGING.

The result was disappointing as was our performance created chances but didn't trouble their keeper. Take the penalties out of it we had the chances and couldn't take together for a lucky break with their goal although Ajer could have done better shouldn't have turned away. In another game we take the chances and win by a few unfortunately yesterday we didn't

The stand side linesman had no intention of ever raising a flag to point out the two blatant penalties to Clancy. Why would we ever expect a mason to do so. That's the state of Scottish football. Incompetant and biased officials. They will do whatever they can to stop us winning the league.

Just as the scumco reported Collum to the SFA to get him refused hun games, Celtic should report the cheating Klancy ref and get him to hell.

I'm sure Collum hasn't reffed a hun game since the filth's complaint.
Sure he di there opening game or 2nd game think it was Livi he sent a player off so kept sevco happy

Reading the posts about Pat Stanton and my mind went back to his testimonial in 78, I had to check the match report, it says 25-30,000 were at the game, with 12,000 hoops fans, I thought it was more than that, I remember Pat scoring and a cameo from Jinky, I also remember the real respect he got from both sets of fans, great day.

NEIL LENNON is back at Easter Road tomorrow for the lunchtime kick-off as his Celtic side look to make it a magnificent seven straight Premiership wins. There were plenty of changes to the side in midweek with Ntcham, Rogic and Bayo all in real contention for an appearance tomorrow. Hibs have just one league win and lost at home to Hearts last week but did get through in the Betfred Cup quarter final against Kilmarnock via a penalty shoot-out.

Easter Road is never an easy place for Celtic but this team is something special. Expect a 2-0 win.

Both sides will honour Pat Stanton who is a Hibs legend and was a class act in his one full season in the Hoops. His injury was a real blow to Celtic and resulted in a very rare trophy less season. He deserves the appreciation of our fans as well as the home support.

Here's what our manager had to say today...

COYBIG...

Predicted team? Gets tougher every week.

Forster

Elhamed, Ajer, Jullien, Bolingoli

Brown, McGregor

Christie, Mutha****a, Forrest

Edouard
Think you'll find it's Sunday 🙄

Members online

Latest posts

Back