HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY

The highlight was Jota putting us 2 up.

Lowlight was Goldson scything down Maeda. I was raging at that. These professional fouls must be outlawed from the game (tbh I thought they already were). When the offender is so far away from the ball then IMO it should be red - and yes, I would be demanding that if it was a Celtic player committing the foul as well. It is only a matter of time before a player gets badly hurt by these cowardly hacks.

What a glorious day!

Probably Jota's goal, partly because it was brilliant skill but also because a fat chap with a hairpiece claimed not so long ago that Jota wasn't the best player in the league, it was actually the fat sour faced cunt who can't even make the hun starting 11 that's the best player in the league!
Oh dear Krissy! 😹

The highlight was Jota putting us 2 up.

Lowlight was Goldson scything down Maeda. I was raging at that. These professional fouls must be outlawed from the game (tbh I thought they already were). When the offender is so far away from the ball then IMO it should be red - and yes, I would be demanding that if it was a Celtic player committing the foul as well. It is only a matter of time before a player gets badly hurt by these cowardly hacks.

What a glorious day!
Likewise BB regarding the highlight of the Jota goal.
As soon as it went in, I couldn't and still can't get the vision of what the puss on fat hun prick boyd must have been like when that one went in.
Such a class finish after a brilliant pass and the thick dope is never going to live the best player in Scotland down ever again i would say.
To such a degree now I would be very surprised if he's ever in a Sky studio again when we are playing now imo.

Back