Highlight Of The Season....

Just a heads-up that BBC Scotland (& on the iPlayer) are showing a special "How The League Was Won" on Friday 27th May at 10:30pm.

Seeing as it is the BBC it will probably full of EBT toilet drinking hundits crying about Sellick supporting referees and how Cinch forced the SPFL to fix things so we overtook the Sons of William!

Apart from that, it should be a good show.

One of mine was spotting a very delighted Wee Jay down at the North Curve corner. His obvious enjoyment and happiness summed up our season for me. On the field, Anthony Ralston and Liel Abada's late goals, together with CV's. Helped the heart!

Last edited:
Who the fuck is cutting onions at 7 in the morning!!!

I dont care how many attacking midfielder we have and how many goals we have in the team.....Rogic is a player we are going to miss. Every single goal was class!!!
We move on and trust in Ange that our midfield is going to get styronger as these guys improve, mature and evolve into the Celtic way

Tom Rogic named PFA Men's Football of the Year for first time after Celtic and Australia exploits​

He played a key part for Ange Postecoglou's side as they recaptured the Premiership title from Rangers and also lifted the Premier Sports Cup while also starring for the Socceroos

Iโ€™m currently in Italy Lake Garda 30th Anniversary itโ€™s incredibly beautiful stunning infact and Today we crossed the Lake from Malcesine to Limone and the place was incredible anyhoo weโ€™ve decided to do a lake tour and was booking the tickets and the guy asked if I was Irish โ˜˜๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‚ said no Scottish frae Edinburgh still a no, Said Glasgow Celtic his face liteโ€™s up He said Inter Milan
67 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and Champions again bravo Celtic put a we tear in the eye. Walked that wee bit taller ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’š
Mon I Cerchi ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

HH ๐Ÿ€

Iโ€™m currently in Italy Lake Garda 30th Anniversary itโ€™s incredibly beautiful stunning infact and Today we crossed the Lake from Malcesine to Limone and the place was incredible anyhoo weโ€™ve decided to do a lake tour and was booking the tickets and the guy asked if I was Irish โ˜˜๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‚ said no Scottish frae Edinburgh still a no, Said Glasgow Celtic his face liteโ€™s up He said Inter Milan
67 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and Champions again bravo Celtic put a we tear in the eye. Walked that wee bit taller ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’š
Mon I Cerchi ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

HH ๐Ÿ€
Enjoy mate ๐Ÿ‘

Mon I Cerchi ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

HH ๐Ÿ€
Am just back fae a week on the Isle o Mull and it absolutely pished doon aw week ......Enjoy yer break mate .....๐Ÿ€

Mon I Cerchi ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

HH ๐Ÿ€
A beautiful part of the world. Enjoy.

Members online

Latest posts

Back