Highlight Of The Season....

Hoopy427

Plenty to choose from, last minute winners, great goals, League Cup win, Jota, Kyogo, fans being back, defenders that can defend, turning Japanese, Ange, etc, etc.
But for me the first half against the huns in the 3-0 game at CP, that was breathtakingly good football, as good as I've seen from any Celtic team.

Plenty to choose from, last minute winners, great goals, League Cup win, Jota, Kyogo, fans being back, defenders that can defend, turning Japanese, Ange, etc, etc.
But for me the first half against the huns in the 3-0 game at CP, that was breathtakingly good football, as good as I've seen from any Celtic team.

So many to chose from!! The kyogo Cup final...the 1st touch for his 1st goal and the lob for his second!!

Oops whit ma like 👍
Hatate strike v the minis
The first half agin Deidco 3-0
The 7-0 Saints game was Angeball purity
And Today the game the Atmosphere and the goals scored by Kyogo and Giakoumakis and Ange speaking about the future 👏👏👏👏👏
And
Top of the league looking doon oan thi Rangers
A Carpenter’s song in paradise
A Season to remember 58 years young
This is one of the best up there with Wims and Mons first year and the snakes treble
From Ashes to Champions to pure Joy
Mon the Athenian Fenian
Mon the Title
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀👏

Agreed hoopy, getting calmac back and getting that performance and result really made today possible imo, and the belief gained from that night remained unchallenged until the end of the title winning season.
Yet so many individual brilliant moments with goals scored to recall, but even with facing the wrath of Kelly, a special mention should be given to Rogic and his well worthy goal of the season, yet for myself the Jota pass to kyogo for one of the best goals I've ever seen in the European game (forget who against) was such a moment of pure footballing beauty that will live a very long time in my memories thankfully

After last season's debacle there are many highlights, many battles won and many individual moments to cheer.
Ange showing us how to deal with the media, Boyds coupon after the the 3-0 demolition,the 3-0 demolition,Ralston in Dingwall, Kyogo against Hibs, Josip,CCV,Jota, Rogic,Abada,Angeball, Maeda,Hatate and many many more individual and collective moments of sheer JOY.
Thank you Celtic, players and staff. Thank you all.
We.
Never.
Stop.
Hail Hail.

I must agree That was amazing Always proud to be a Tim but that was up there with the best

Too many

Ralstons jast gasp winner in dingwall gave us belief
GGs last gasp against Dundee
Abada last minute against dundee utd
Rogics only goal against motherwell in december

Kyogos double in the cup final

the 3-0 hunskelping for me was i think the first we saw this team actually all gel at the one time and blow away the huns in the first 45 mins ,it was none stop action all the way

so i'd say it has to be the ball bhoys in the february glasgow derby

Another highlight that could tend to be forgotten, is the business done in early January in the transfer market.
Getting in meada, Hatate and O'Reilly at a time we were struggling with so many injuries was a masterstroke that helped us so much with the impact they gave us in the 2nd half of the season

Back