Hillsborough, The Families - 'They have persevered with the utmost integrity and in a way that shames all who have let them down,' Kenny Dalglish

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Hillsborough, The Families - 'They have persevered with the utmost integrity and in a way that shames all who have let them down,' Kenny Dalglish

YNWA

thumb_94952_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Duckinfield bastard during the Miners Strike
Taught the Yorkshire pigs how to change there notebooks.
then took over from an officer who knew how to handle the crowds at Hillsboro
And low and behold the fucker got some of his officers to alter their notebooks.
he’s as guilty as sin. And Nothing will convince me otherwise.

HH 96

Duckinfield bastard during the Miners Strike
Taught the Yorkshire pigs how to change there notebooks.
then took over from an officer who knew how to handle the crowds at Hillsboro
And low and behold the fucker got some of his officers to alter their notebooks.
he’s as guilty as sin. And Nothing will convince me otherwise.

HH 96
An evil bastard of the highest (lowest?) order! I'm sure the fact he became a Worshipful Master a year after the disaster he oversaw then helped to cover up with lies and falsification of evidencw is a pure coincidence and has no impact on how he has been treated by the authorities for the last 3 decades! 🤬🤬🤬

Link to Duckinfield the Freemason

I've been shaking my head in disbelief since I saw the news on this yesterday.

I mistakenly thought that due to the severity of the situation that no cover up would happen, how wrong could I be.

My thoughts and prayers go to the families and people of Liverpool who now will never see justice for their sons daughters brothers etc

YNWA.

Some of us old enough can remember standing shoulder to shoulder with the Liverpool fans at the Hillsborough benefit match in 89. I will never forget their tears. Growing men breaking their hearts . YNWA that day was spine tingling. Fuck Dukenfield, fuck Thatcher, fuck the government, fuck the sun .Justice For The 96.YNWA 💚

96 dead. Men, women and children. At the time, that scumbag, wipe her arse with it 'Sun' newspaper printed propaganda and untruths filtered through from the high heid yins at police h.q. Seemingly, a drunken and out of control mob deserved all they got. All 96 of them

Families, torn apart at the loss of their loved ones, ripped further apart.

These allegations, in due course, proved to be downright lies. At last, justice! Or so we thought.

Is it just me, but where's the fcuking backlash after the police commander is discharged, after such appalling incompetence and lies all the way through.

Press and most other media strangely quiet, right now.

So no one takes the rap, despite the enormity of it all. Is that it? Is that really that?

You'll never walk alone in the eyes of this supporter. Liverpool, make this season of football deserving to them all.

The whole disaster, police cover-up, media reporting and blaming the innocent victims is an absolute disgrace. This came from the very top as Thatcher ordered the "devastating criticism" of the police's incompetence in the Taylor Report was to be "toned fown". Below is a note the evil bitch scribbled on her copy of the report prior to publication:

“The broad thrust is devastating criticism of the police. Is that for us to welcome? Surely we welcome the thoroughness of the report and its recommendations? MT.”

Then there was the disgusting lies made up by the upper echelons of the police and Downing Street as they briefed an all to eager media to broadcast the "Truth" that Liverpool thugs pissed on their own dead and dying fellow fans and stole from their wallets. That subhuman scumbag piece of shite Kelvin McKenzie is still proud of his deliberate misteporting of this in his rag The Sun.

The whole thing stinks and proves what the elite really think of us plebs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back