the old it was him

no him

no him

and round and round

then it will be Timmy conspiracy

Big election coming up

4th estate works for 3rd estate

But who does number 2 work for
Apparently today one of the rags are shouting sevco is gonny sue the lot of them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😜

Fuckin tooting sean never let facts get ahead of the narrative.........BAWHAWHAWHAW!
When we get tae the real '55' in 2024 whits the betting its TAINTED!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..Institutionalised SCUM that change their Agenda on a Daily basis! "We wurny LIQUIDATED, THATS QUITE WRONG"πŸ€”πŸ€”..Jabba Traynor.."How could HMRC miscalculate the Tax owed & cause us tae LIQUIDATE, GIES OOR 300 MULLIONπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Ma Fukin Achin Sides!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When we get tae the real '55' in 2024 whits the betting its TAINTED!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..Institutionalised SCUM that change their Agenda on a Daily basis! "We wurny LIQUIDATED, THATS QUITE WRONG"πŸ€”πŸ€”..Jabba Traynor.."How could HMRC miscalculate the Tax owed & cause us tae LIQUIDATE, GIES OOR 300 MULLIONπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Ma Fukin Achin Sides!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bookies dont indulge in tainted titles or relegations for liqudated clubs

A man who sued Coral for not paying out Β£250,000 on a bet that Rangers would be relegated has lost his legal fight. ... Judge Lord Bannatyne agreed with Coral that Rangers were not relegated. Mr Kinloch, of Simshill Road in Glasgow, placed his bet on 5 September 2011 at Coral's branch in the city's Tollcross Road.

Awrite riddle me this, now I know ye cany come back fae the dead ,but just for the sake of a wind up, lets say the zombie nation were allowed to be "unliqudated ", why would they expect old tin legs Murray to take up the reigns again, surely it would be Cragie White ,Murray sold them for a quid and got out of dodge before the coffin nails were applied.

Mind you everthing else about this latest joke doesn't make sense, so why should this be any different.

Zombies eh, deed then, deed now, deed forever...πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ͺ

Awrite riddle me this, now I know ye cany come back fae the dead ,but just for the sake of a wind up, lets say the zombie nation were allowed to be "unliqudated ", why would they expect old tin legs Murray to take up the reigns again, surely it would be Cragie White ,Murray sold them for a quid and got out of dodge before the coffin nails were applied.

Mind you everthing else about this latest joke doesn't make sense, so why should this be any different.

Zombies eh, deed then, deed now, deed forever...πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ͺ
Nothing would change then as you say it would still be (Glasgow) Green and White

If the tax bill gets reduced to Β£20m they should be allowed to pay it, then go back to being old ranjurs and remove "the international" from their name.
Then they'd be right back out of business again Β£20m + all the debt they've built up in the last few years = fucked again.

Members online

No members online now.

Back