HMRC Statement which contradicts MSM

Hun mate texted me. Hes heading down tonight.....
HMRC got it wrong and our titles are tainted....when I explained about the HMRC tweet (he hadn't seen it) he replied....
"HMRC dont discuss people cases and now they are tweeting. It's a fake account"
Pray for me...I'm stuck with him all weekend!!!

The dead can't sue...fact.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
Thats how Lazurus lost his case against the Romans in the Jerusleam High Court, Judge Lady Herrod ruled, the fact that Lazurus was standing in front of her proved he had been merely sleeping and made him pay back his taxes on the money collected from the sheet that was whipped round, the Blanket Benefit Trust she stated was earnings

Snyde super scoreboard hav jst let a hun ramble on for 15 mins here fukin deluded nut job
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣heard it what a fuckin wank man HM RC s fault πŸ˜‚ the media’s fault πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and the everycunts fault πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ then he said Celtic fans obsessed with them going bust again πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” aye ya fuckin plum wee fuvkin are desperate tae see youse cunts in the ground again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ jelly and ice cream anyone

FF are now declaring HMRC t be deluded half wits and they are destroying evidence as we speak.

Apparently HMRC wrote an open letter to times,

Notice the times dude with no sources is bang on

HMRC are liars, apparently

had they not had an extra 20 million of debt, Dave King would have bailed them out of the 100 million creditor pot that still exists.
link

It might be useful if Sevco got sent a helping page to help them work out if they are needing some help with their accounts

FF are now declaring HMRC t be deluded half wits and they are destroying evidence as we speak.

Apparently HMRC wrote an open letter to times,

Notice the times dude with no sources is bang on

HMRC are liars, apparently

had they not had an extra 20 million of debt, Dave King would have bailed them out of the 100 million creditor pot that still exists.
link
Facts and lunatic fantasy really don't hand in hand do they? They do know there fucking with the most powerful institution in the land aye? Public inquiry.....bring it on, fucking barrel load of laughter!

Back