Hobbies!

Give smack, proper heroin, to smack heads, it would cost pennies compared to locking them up. Take away the glamour, show them the downsides of addiction, offer them a way out, cost effective in the long run. Sell coke in its proper form with ingredients on the pack as well as warnings, not cut with shite or glucose, tax it, whats the problem? They're gonny do it anyway.

The jails are full of people who done things when they were drunk, the only people in the nick for weed are the ones who sell it. Very few people end up in the nick for something they done when they were stoned
Whenever I was stoned I remember watching adverts on TV and thinking what a great series when's the second part? 🤷‍♂️

Give smack, proper heroin, to smack heads, it would cost pennies compared to locking them up. Take away the glamour, show them the downsides of addiction, offer them a way out, cost effective in the long run. Sell coke in its proper form with ingredients on the pack as well as warnings, not cut with shite or glucose, tax it, whats the problem? They're gonny do it anyway.
I was reading the average purity of street coke is between 7% and 15%. God only knows what shit they have bulked it with 😡

Lets just remember the opium wars the fucking so called British Empire had with China! If thats not THE most fucking hypocrisy on this planet I dont know what is. Oh maybe slavery, they made a fucking fortune out of that too.

Lets just remember the opium wars the fucking so called British Empire had with China! If thats not THE most fucking hypocrisy on this planet I dont know what is. Oh maybe slavery, they made a fucking fortune out of tha
There are many aristocrats who are smack heads but it is not as big a problem if you can afford it

There are many aristocrats who are smack heads but it is not as big a problem if you can afford it
At the risk of repeating myself, exactly. Its relatively cheap, but how much does it cost in terms of buying it from dealers and the lengths addicts will go to get it? Give them it, on script if need be, many addicts have tried to get clean, only to be offered 'freebies' by dealers to get them back in their clutches.

Wasn't CBD did that, sounds more like a dissociative like Ketamine. Never messed with that shite but heard plenty of experiences. One lad was stuck in the lift in student dorms for about 4 hours because he forgot how his legs worked.
ffs guys just dipped a toe in and you've outed him as a Kethead already :giggle:
this must be the place...

The jails are full of people who done things when they were drunk, the only people in the nick for weed are the ones who sell it. Very few people end up in the nick for something they done when they were stoned
i've fought many arguments on dope v drink

after all dopeheads are notorious for ... quietly sliding home or at worst, whitying...spewwing...and then apologising profusely before leaving in CIA style

fuckers they are

Wasn't CBD did that, sounds more like a dissociative like Ketamine. Never messed with that shite but heard plenty of experiences. One lad was stuck in the lift in student dorms for about 4 hours because he forgot how his leg

i've fought many arguments on dope v drink

after all dopeheads are notorious for ... quietly sliding home or at worst, whitying...spewwing...and then apologising profusely before leaving in CIA style

fuckers they are
The only trouble smokers create is when there's no smoke. Drinkers start trouble when they have a drink in them. I know what I'd rather deal with!

Funny you should say that 26. A mate gave been a bit of rocky, which I hadn’t seen for years due to green flooding the market, and it was soft like the way black used to be. I left it on the work top and in the morning the oil had started seeping out of it.
It was dynamite when I smoked it and brought back some great memories. Tho it took some amount of scrubbing to get the hash oil off my fingers 👍😂🤪😜
Had some lovely hash in The Dam a couple of years ago but wouldn't go near any shite that makes it this length. Even the soap bar in the early-mid 90s had you seeing geometric shapes when you closed your eyes after a few tokes but nowadays quality is the victim of greed.

Back