Holidays.

I would highly recommend a wee gem tucked away in the North East of the emerald Isle. Playa del ard mhacha. Loads to see and do and no fear of ever getting sun burned. You just have to be careful if you venture into the north west of the county, you could easy accidentally cross into a cunt of a spot called tyrone (pronounced "trone" by the locals).
The resulting accidental misadventure will no doubt result in a break out of a fever followed by a breed of rash still undiagnosed in the medical profession. One local doctor was quoted recently, saying "we haven't a fuckin clue what it is hi. All we know is the cunts in tyrone are immune to it and even a bucket load a sudo creme is no good to it".
But don't let that stop ye lads, they reckon if ye hold your breath while you're there you'll be grand.

Last edited:
How is Playa Blanca,? We visited a couple years back just for the day when staying in PDC.
We really like it. We are based near the marina so in a self catering basis. Supermarket three min walk. Cheap beer/ wine/ munchies.
Eating out the food is great but not cheap. Playa Blanca town is 30mins walk full of bars,tapas and shops. All in all a great wee place for us. Me and the Mrs 60+.
Saw one bar called Taboo, it said it "adult waffles" . WTF is that????? Mrs Weedoc said their was probably too much sugar for me and to leave it well alone.

We really like it. We are based near the marina so in a self catering basis. Supermarket three min walk. Cheap beer/ wine/ munchies.
Eating out the food is great but not cheap. Playa Blanca town is 30mins walk full of bars,tapas and shops. All in all a great wee place for us. Me and the Mrs 60+.
Saw one bar called Taboo, it said it "adult waffles" . WTF is that????? Mrs Weedoc said their was probably too much sugar for me and to leave it well alone.
😅😅😅

You could go all round the world but you'll find few places as beautiful as Downings in Donegal

347256397_904860350578288_3332270055502118594_n.jpg

Who needs sunshine & cheap booze, when we live in Scotland, saying that MrsTT will probably have our 7to10days in Marmaris in September.

In the mean time we've got a few weekends booked around Scotland, Edinburgh, Pitlochry, Oban, Berwick & mibbie another couple of weekends Dundee, Inverness & Aberdeen are the options.

Also I've got 8 days work on the Kintyre Peninsula at end of the.month, a few days on Jura, few days on Islay & a few days in Campbeltown.

Members online

Back