Hope we are all well

Lemon

Just had a week away with my daughter in France and have had limited access tae aw the patter. Good to be back in middle earth and am looking forward to a convincing display tomorrow and another step towards something I could only have dreamed of. Hope everyone is doing as well as they can and COYBIG!

She's a beauty in every respect Maria apart from that ?. She doesn't have a big Celtic family to hear tales from just her daft auld faither. Her maws a man u fan though when she hung wi me always said she loved the bhoys. ? My daughter being a wind up merchant (like me)loves to take the piss out of me when Celtic get beat. I am taking her to to her first match early next season. See if she tries taking the piss oot me then when I have 50 odd thousand fans on my side. Wee shite ??

She's a beauty in every respect Maria apart from that ?. She doesn't have a big Celtic family to hear tales from just her daft auld faither. Her maws a man u fan though when she hung wi me always said she loved the bhoys. ? My daughter being a wind up merchant (like me)loves to take the piss out of me when Celtic get beat. I am taking her to to her first match early next season. See if she tries taking the piss oot me then when I have 50 odd thousand fans on my side. Wee shite ??

I blame the parents for bringing her up badly. ???

I still get pestered by ma West Ham mad mate when she reminds me of that terrible headline I’m sure some of ye will mind it.... Supercallygoballisticcelticareattrocious. But let’s face it I get plenty of chances for revenge. And the Hammers lost again tonight to Man U ???

I still get pestered by ma West Ham mad mate when she reminds me of that terrible headline I’m sure some of ye will mind it.... Supercallygoballisticcelticareattrocious. But let’s face it I get plenty of chances for revenge. And the Hammers lost again tonight to Man U ???

Thanks for that, GG. Won't need to watch MOTD tonight, grrrr. :eek:

Thanks for that, GG. Won't need to watch MOTD tonight, grrrr. :eek:
Oh Shamy and B1916 I am mortified for the feckin spoiler. What can I say in my defence.... I’m only a wee old woman.... nah that’ll not wash.... in truth I wasnae thinkin yous north of the border would be interested in the shite EPL. But I guess it’s that I’m a glesga lass and I’ve a big gob. I’ll try to engage ma wee brain before gob goes into action in future

Oh Shamy and B1916 I am mortified for the feckin spoiler. What can I say in my defence.... I’m only a wee old woman.... nah that’ll not wash.... in truth I wasnae thinkin yous north of the border would be interested in the shite EPL. But I guess it’s that I’m a glesga lass and I’ve a big gob. I’ll try to engage ma wee brain before gob goes into action in future
We aw say that! And we aw fail ??At least yi didni say the score ?

I enjoy MOTD on a Saturday night if I'm not working but prefer the results to be a surprise.

What's your address in Essex btw? ???

Back