Hoping for a better day!

Lubos left peg

Was planning on driving all the way up to scotland to watch the game with my dad. I havent been home this year, we have had some bad news in the family and I cant get up to see anyone so I thought "fuck this virus, I want to see my dad". My partner talked me out of it, with my parents health issues I could kill them by hugging them, if I take the virus into their home, thats a scary thought. Chances are I won't get to see my mum, dad, sisters, nieces and nephew's this year. So instead I watched the game at home with my little girls celtic teddies 😂😂, they both had dance exams yesterday so couldn't watch with me. My backs still sore after injection (🎻 out please, this is a woe is me story after all). So I watched that shit alone. With you folk on noise keeping me company 😁. After the match I was bombarded with texts and calls from my hun mates up the road. "The gap is closed. Mind the gap" and all that shite. So I went to bed last night in a shite mood. Angry at lennon, celtic and covid, wanted to see my mum and dad. Tomorrow will be a better day. Woke up this morning to see my Celtic new feed pop up with stories of lennons fucking agent arguing with fans and realised that between our board and management we have been dragged down to the pathetic commical levels of sevco of a few years ago. And we havent seen it coming. They have been quietly going about their business. And us, we have laughed at stories about their jerseys, court cases, signings and mocking their players for being confident. While our club has limped from embarrassment to embarrassment, players agents in the media, negative stories in the media, team selections leaked, stories of players not liking the set-up (these stories are coming from our own bloggers) and now our managers agent arguing with fans all over social media. Our club need to get a fucking grip and soon. If i wanted a better day today I should have left my fucking phone switched off!!! Rant over. Hope you enjoyed lurkers. Cunts!!

Was planning on driving all the way up to scotland to watch the game with my dad. I havent been home this year, we have had some bad news in the family and I cant get up to see anyone so I thought "fuck this virus, I want to see my dad". My partner talked me out of it, with my parents health issues I could kill them by hugging them, if I take the virus into their home, thats a scary thought. Chances are I won't get to see my mum, dad, sisters, nieces and nephew's this year. So instead I watched the game at home with my little girls celtic teddies 😂😂, they both had dance exams yesterday so couldn't watch with me. My backs still sore after injection (🎻 out please, this is a woe is me story after all). So I watched that shit alone. With you folk on noise keeping me company 😁. After the match I was bombarded with texts and calls from my hun mates up the road. "The gap is closed. Mind the gap" and all that shite. So I went to bed last night in a shite mood. Angry at lennon, celtic and covid, wanted to see my mum and dad. Tomorrow will be a better day. Woke up this morning to see my Celtic new feed pop up with stories of lennons fucking agent arguing with fans and realised that between our board and management we have been dragged down to the pathetic commical levels of sevco of a few years ago. And we havent seen it coming. They have been quietly going about their business. And us, we have laughed at stories about their jerseys, court cases, signings and mocking their players for being confident. While our club has limped from embarrassment to embarrassment, players agents in the media, negative stories in the media, team selections leaked, stories of players not liking the set-up (these stories are coming from our own bloggers) and now our managers agent arguing with fans all over social media. Our club need to get a fucking grip and soon. If i wanted a better day today I should have left my fucking phone switched off!!! Rant over. Hope you enjoyed lurkers. Cunts!!
Lubo, I'd give you love, laughter, sadness and wow emojis if I could.

Best thing is to spend quality time playing with the lassies and knowing full well that when everything goes to shit, you'll always have they wee girls to pull you through.

Heartbreaking to miss oot on seeing your Ma' and Da', but phone them, text them, Skype them, zoom them,WhatsApp them every day that you can.

Football is one thing, but it means nothing without your family.

I hope all goes well with your Dad, Lubo. 💚

I woke up today and I feel empty. This has been coming but I was too busy at work last week that I didn't have time to dwell on the derby game so had convinced myself we would improve and our superior players would overcome a tough up-for-it opponent. We simply never showed up for the entire 90 minutes. That is unforgivable in my opinion. And not for the first time.

Fair play to sevco - they outfought us and deserved the win. It clearly meant much much more to Scott Arsehole and his colleagues than it did to anyone in the Hoops which is a complete disgrace.

Lubo, I'd give you love, laughter, sadness and wow emojis if I could.

Best thing is to spend quality time playing with the lassies and knowing full well that when everything goes to shit, you'll always have they wee girls to pull you through.

Heartbreaking to miss oot on seeing your Ma' and Da', but phone them, text them, Skype them, zoom them,WhatsApp them every day that you can.

Football is one thing, but it means nothing without your family.

Thanks SP. Football consumes you sometimes. Especially when you move away from home. Only good thing about living down here the day after the result, unless you look at your phone, you wouldn't even know we played them as no one down here really cares. I feel sorry for all you scotland based bhoys and ghirls who now have to put up with the crap until the next derby.

Thanks SP. Football consumes you sometimes. Especially when you move away from home. Only good thing about living down here the day after the result, unless you look at your phone, you wouldn't even know we played them as no one down here really cares. I feel sorry for all you scotland based bhoys and ghirls who now have to put up with the crap until the next derby.
Ach, it's nothing new to us oldies, Lubo. A quick mention o' the RA and 67 usually settles the argument.

Show them a few polaroids o' auld Lizzie the Lizard in the nip usually finishes them aff (figuratively, biblically and metaphorically).

I think it's just part of my disposition that the glass is always half full. It was a terrible day yesterday but I think it's only a problem if it becomes a pattern, so I'm hoping this is a blip.

I also suspect that even if we get the ten that we'll thank Neil, but most likely get a new manager. As with most times after a defeat I'm champing for the next game!!!

I think it's just part of my disposition that the glass is always half full. It was a terrible day yesterday but I think it's only a problem if it becomes a pattern, so I'm hoping this is a blip.

I also suspect that even if we get the ten that we'll thank Neil, but most likely get a new manager. As with most times after a defeat I'm champing for the next game!!!

My worry is that the players dont want to play for him anymore. He goes all slippy and blames them. He blames team sheets being leaked. He never takes responsibility. And if he allows is agent to do what he's done without publicly criticising him how would that look to the players. Our choice is we keep lenny and may not win 10. Or we replace him now and hope the new guy can turn things round. Either way, winning 10 just got a lot harder. I dont know who could replace him. Surely a club like celtic has the resources to sort that out. And, yes, if we win 10IAR I will be celebrating with the millions of celtic fans all around the world. And if lennon is in charge I will say well done lenny, but I'll be celebrating Celtics success not neil lennon. He will just be a cog in the machine. Celtic is bigger than any 1 man and at the moment lennon and his ego aren't quite getting that.

Feel for you Lubo mate family is everything , tbh you’re better off not being here , the huns are running about like they have won the CL , the smsm are salivating and cumming in there pants every 5 mins , sick of txts and messages from no marks I have not spoke to in years , stay down south , zoom your parents , check they are ok and be spared of the incessant shite we in Glasgow are going through right now
And as you said lurkers , can go and fuck themselves again

Brilliant rant Lubo, all the best to you,your family and your back HH ☘️ ☘️☘️🍺🥴

Watched the Lille game, that's a humping in waiting, A.C beat Inter, big Zlatan scored both goals, when told he'd be up against Shane Duffy on thursday,he shrugged his shoulders and said "just a hatrick then" oh, and there were 9 Sparta Prague players in Czeck republic team last week, i see many humpings,unless we get this malaise feckin sorted! noo where's that beer.............🍺🥳

Members online

Latest posts

Back