Hot Hot Hot

Thanks pal. Its high school graduation. Tbh. He’s only interested in music and his duke of edinburgh.

Technically if i needed a tune or food in the wild he can put up a tent navigate and get a stove on lol.

He wants to be a mechanic.

So he has passed the test for the recruiter for apprenticeships. Just waiting on an offer. Which can take 6 months. He passed that on january. So fingers crossed. I want him to get what HE wants.

But not my youngest who informs me at 10 yrs old he wants to work in dominoes lol.

Aye, hope you're son gets an apprenticeship. Gone are the days you could pick your trade get an apprenticeship. Both my sons work in the computer industry, one's in Dubai & the other's job takes him all over the UK. Daughter completed her degree but doesn't know if she fancies being a teacher now, because of the effects it could have on her health. You aff they energy drinks yet?

Ach, you sound like ma Doctor, I've stopped smoking except Amsterdam roll ups, I vape now instead of cigs. The drink I enjoy it in moderation, sometimes an all day sesh. But they f+@kin energy drinks don't hear Doctor's shouting about dangers of them.

Dead right, TT. The amount of folk I've heard saying that they have anxiety and their heart's palpitating haven't a clue it's the 6 cans of caffeine they've just drunk during the course of a day. It's about time they came with a Government Health Warning.

Dead right, TT. The amount of folk I've heard saying that they have anxiety and their heart's palpitating haven't a clue it's the 6 cans of caffeine they've just drunk during the course of a day. It's about time they came with a Government Health Warning.

Hail Hail Shammy, I would ban the f#@king stuff, I watched Doctor saving my daughter, 3 times they had to shock her & then be told the next 24hrs are critical, Not Alcohol, Not Drugs, Fuckin unregulated sales of energy drink & the manufacturers don't give a fvck as long they get £££, Profits. Try & take them on, they Lawyer up, make threats they just laugh. Aye, CVNTS

It's about time they came with a Government Health Warning.

Hail Hail Shammy, I would ban the f#@king stuff, I watched Doctor saving my daughter, 3 times they had to shock her & then be told the next 24hrs are critical, Not Alcohol, Not Drugs, Fuckin unregulated sales of energy drink & the manufacturers don't give a fvck as long they get £££, Profits. Try & take them on, they Lawyer up, make threats they just laugh. Aye, CVNTS

Agree. They should be regulated, with warnings, though I wouldn't mind a ban. I don't drink the stuff because I know it will kill me. Just give me a cup of coffee in the morning (maybe one later in the afternoon if I'm busy) and I'm good for the day. But energy drinks will kill you. Sorry to hear of your ordeal, TT.

Well done sounds exactly the same as here
He’s now 22 and a Mechanic with Uncle Arnold. So fingers crossed for him.
Daughter is A lead Drummer in a school Pipe’s and Drums, who has me wrapped around the Country Dunbar , Paisley and the World’s in Glasgow in August. And that’s just the ones I’ve pre booked there’s another 4/5.
It’s just good I don’t want a Holiday. Sorry not allowed a holiday. It’s the pipes they’re in ma heid.

HH ☘️?

Love it pal for u n yours but i hate to say it being scottish n all. I fkn hate the bagpipes

Love it pal for u n yours but i hate to say it being scottish n all. I fkn hate the bagpipes

I’m the same Regards bagpipes much prefer the Celtic fiddles tbh but no offence intended just it seems the Irish genes are pretty strong. HH

Speaking of hot, it was 87 today where I am. Usually weather this hot this soon in the spring leads to earthquakes (hence the term "earthquake weather"), so if you don't hear from me, I'm probably trapped under something :oops:

Members online

Back