Houston clubs - hibs game

can anyone help me out, i will be houston for the hibs game, would rather watch it with fellow celts rather than in my hotel room.
i’m not on facebook and all the supporters clubs have links to it. Help needed thanks in advance
Houston - The Phoenix on Westheimer 1915 Westheimer Rd. Houston Bobby Lennox CSC

Houston - Stats Sports Bar and Grill 10850 Louetta Rd #1700. Houston Emerald CSC
Depending on your location maybe worth contacting either of these two to find out if they are showing it .

Magnificent 7 beat me to it. I think the Bobby Lennox CSC is Houston meets at the Phoenix at 1915 Westhemier Rd in Houston -- phone 713-526-3100 -- though if memory serves, the Phoenix is a sports bar and with the Houston Astros baseball team now in the Major League Baseball championship (misnamed the "World Series," ignoring the fact that other countries play baseball, too), it might be a little cramped.

Bear in mind the time difference in Houston is 6 hours behind, so factor that in regarding kickoffs.

Anyway, the Lennox CSC is at @HoustonCSC on Twitter if you want to keep tabs.

[By the way, sorry you're in Houston -- not one of our prime pieces of real estate here in the U.S.]

I see the daily record have a story up about Ryan Christie , an interview with their striker.
Look how they refer to him
"Hitman Solanke is yet to be on the receiving end of a Christie assist but it was the Scot's cross against Huddersfield that allowed Phillip Billing to lay him off for Bournemouth 's second
And another wonderful delivery from the former Aberdeen and Inverness star picked out Lloyd Kelly who smashed in the final goal of a 3-0 win"

Think they forgot he played for celtic?

Might just be me but I think it’s great that as Celtic supporters you can go virtually anywhere in the world and get together with a CSC for a game.
Been fortunate to do it myself in many places but Houston ( US and Paisley) not been ticked off
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back