How bad do you have to be ?

I

Ian65

Scotland’s performance last night was woeful but why do certain individuals get away with murder ?Step forward Steven Naismith a talentless wee shit who spent the entire match shaking his head pointing and basically moaning at his teammates a wee boy who not once played a forward ball 1 outta 10 absolute pish but hey he used to play for the Gers and helps the homeless one day a year wee rat ,bet wee griff enjoyed that performance

He had a shocker against a team below us by a few places. Griff didn't do alot with a team 30ish places above. The wee rat has the stats just now domestic. As long as he has the minutes and griff doesn't then ebt has all the cards. I'm not fussed

Your right the point I was trying to make was this wee cunt shaking his heid pointing at every count and basically doing fuck all if griff played like that he would rightly get pelters,but he’s another hun on bbc Scotland so fuk it don’t talk about that .never seen him dripping last week at Ibrox or flying into tackles nothing but a wee dirty cunt who could nae fight sleep

every one of those hun phuqs gets a free pass,bet of the week last week, was the mini huns would lie down against sevco,operation stop ten is in full swing,latest is brendan rogers going to Newcastle, when benitez gets sacked! ffs

Scotland’s performance last night was woeful but why do certain individuals get away with murder ?Step forward Steven Naismith a talentless wee shit who spent the entire match shaking his head pointing and basically moaning at his teammates a wee boy who not once played a forward ball 1 outta 10 absolute pish but hey he used to play for the Gers and helps the homeless one day a year wee rat ,bet wee griff enjoyed that performance

Well he went down for the penalty That's something in his game that hasn't changed over the years You can see why he's McLeish's preferred option striker He'll always get you a pen HH?

Back