How Come?

Boycotted why? Because of all the trophies won under this management and board? Because we are top of the league with the one trophy possible this season already safely in the cabinet? Or are we proposing a boycott because one transfer window was unsatisfactory and we lost one match at Ibrox ? Don’t like pulling the old veteran trick too often- honest! -but if you had lived through the pre Stein desperate days then you would be thanking your lucky stars that you are living through the greatest spell in the club’s history Sense of proportion needed by some of our fans in my view

Boycotted why? Because of all the trophies won under this management and board? Because we are top of the league with the one trophy possible this season already safely in the cabinet? Or are we proposing a boycott because one transfer window was unsatisfactory and we lost one match at Ibrox ? Don’t like pulling the old veteran trick too often- honest! -but if you had lived through the pre Stein desperate days then you would be thanking your lucky stars that you are living through the greatest spell in the club’s history Sense of proportion needed by some of our fans in my view
Hail Hail John,was going to propose, lynch the board and burn the ground to the ground!! calm doon as they say in auchter,auchen,bonkle or wherever they say calm doon!

Boycott because we’re not moving forward.I went through the 90’s and know what it’s like to go through a lean period.If we don’t get CL league money then we’ve no chance of getting quality at all.Its also about speculating to accumulate.If your quite happy as a supporter winning stuff in Scotland then fair enough but i’v got ambitions to compete in Europe (to a certain extent) that’s were the money is.Under MoN,GS & NL we never speculated and ended up going back the way,although I’m still confident we’ll win the league it’s still a distinct possibility we won’t.Also it’s not just one transfer window,there’s been a few since the Seville season that have severally dented our progression.HH

Last edited:
I agree with some of what you say but it is that “ to a certain extent” that is the problem Personally I write off winning CL as an impossible target for a Scottish club in present financial set- up Realistically that is just a revenue stream for us to maintain dominance in Scotland. To me, Europa League is an achievable though difficult target But does club believe this or is this just another revenue stream to ensure we dominate the Scottish scene? What represents success “ to a certain extent”?

Members online

Latest posts

Back