How Come?

BILLCOWIE1958

How come SEVCO take every opportunity to question every dodgy decision against them whether legitimate or otherwise? And in doing so appear to get what they want (as is seen by the Wee Wully Collum scenario)

How come their PR gurus release press statements full of crap or otherwise promoting their Club and playing their 'Hard Done By'' card?

How Come SEVCO seem to be getting their transfer business started more or less as the transfer window opens despite being millions in debt and without a pot to piss in?

How Come Celtic take EVERYTHING that effects them negatively sitting down keeping their mouths shut as not to offend anyone?

How Come Celtic bicker and haggle over the cost of new signing targets despite sitting with almost £30 million in the Bank

How Come Celtic meekly accepted SEVCO's allocation of 750 tickets for the last Glasgow Derby at IBROKES like good little bhoys doing what they are told?

Because SEVCO despite how much I despise the bastarts are looking after NUMBER 1
Self Interest is their watch phrase They care about NOBODY else and they take EVERY advantage big or small legal or illegal to ensure that they get a more than fair outcome of what they want They work on the principle that the 'more shit you throw at a wall the more sticks to it'

Celtic on the other hand sit there quite happily cosily counting their millions taking enormous bonuses selling our prize assets when there is no time to replace them or are so fucking miserable in their negotiations that they lose players who have been Celtic Fans all of their lives and were desperate to sign for us

Celtic just sit and take all the crap in order not to offend anybody There are rules to be followed They are there in black and white
The only thing is that not everyone is playing by those rules and I for one am totally scunnered pissed off and wondering why the fuck I an getting so thoroughly irate about it all when there are those at Parkheid earning FORTUNES and don"t seem to be giving a rat's arse about what is happening to our Club

Anyone who wants to call me out over this rant whether it's for not fully backing the Club The Board and Team or using bad language (that's a belter) Well go right ahead and call me out I'm past fucking caring in much the same way as the Celtic Board appear to be

With our advantage in Finance Players Manager and Momentum we should not merely be top of the league on goal difference with a fuckin' game in hand
We should have BURIED these bastarts and the Kilmarnock the Aberdeens and Uncle Tom Cobly and All

Enough is enough

If we lose this league or don't do 10 IAR we'll be the fuckin' laughing stock

We got into last 32 of Europa League let's face it basically by default We have to rely on minnows to do us turns when CLOWNS on our own team gift goals to opponents who are already playing us off the park and leave us chasing shadows It's becoming an embarassment!!

No doubt some on here will say I'm going overboard Too far
Well if you think so you're entitled to your opinions but I'll ask you this

WHEN is the right time to begin revolting against a regime who appear to be following the same principles as the Whites and the Kellys from yesteryear?

When we don't manage 8 IAR never mind 10?

When we don't manage to sign identified targets because of meanness? Supply and demand Market Values You don't need to be Adam fuckin' Smith to understand basic economics

And as an aside I read that Scott Allen could be off back to Hibs and Celtic say that they won't be difficult to deal with! WITH HIBS!!!

I almost soiled myself when I read that

After the McGinn debacle I wouldn't give Petrie the steam off my pish

If anyone else came in for Allen I"d make sure he went elsewhere Even if it was for less money

We are a famous 131 year old Institution known all around the world with a fan base from all around the world and the Board are allowing the Club and by association the supporters to be treated as non entities

Well what I say to the Board is this

If you cannot manage our Club in an appropriate manner A manner in which a Club like Celtic ought to be run and help us accomplish what we should be achieving then 'Get to Fuck' and let people who have balls take over and let them have a go because I'm starting to get rather nervous about the intentions of our current Board and the direction it intends to steer our Club

Here's a thing

I'd LOVE a member of Celtic's Board or management to respond to this but I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen

HH?

Last edited:
How come SEVCO take every opportunity to question every dodgy decision against them whether legitimate or otherwise? And in doing so appear to get what they want (as is seen by the Wee Wully Collum scenario)

How come their PR gurus release press statements full of crap or otherwise promoting their Club and playing their 'Hard Done By'' card?

How Come SEVCO seem to be getting their transfer business started more or less as the transfer window opens despite being millions in debt and without a pot to piss in?

How Come Celtic take EVERYTHING that effects them negatively sitting down keeping their mouths shut as not to offend anyone?

How Come Celtic bicker and haggle over the cost of new signing targets despite sitting with almost £30 million in the Bank

How Come Celtic meekly accepted SEVCO's allocation of 750 tickets for the last Glasgow Derby at IBROKES like good little bhoys doing what they are told?

Because SEVCO despite how much I despise the bastarts are looking after NUMBER 1
Self Interest is their watch phrase They care about NOBODY else and they take EVERY advantage big or small legal or illegal to ensure that they get a more than fair outcome of what they want They work on the principle that the 'more shit you throw at a wall the more sticks to it'

Celtic on the other hand sit there quite happily cosily counting their millions taking enormous bonuses selling our prize assets when there is no time to replace them or are so fucking miserable in their negotiations that they lose players who have been Celtic Fans all of their lives and were desperate to sign for us

Celtic just sit and take all the crap in order not to offend anybody There are rules to be followed They are there in black and white
The only thing is that not everyone is playing by those rules and I for one am totally scunnered pissed off and wondering why the fuck I an getting so thoroughly irate about it all when there are those at Parkheid earning FORTUNES and don"t seem to be giving a rat's arse about what is happening to our Club

Anyone who wants to call me out over this rant whether it's for not fully backing the Club The Board and Team or using bad language (that's a belter) Well go right ahead and call me out I'm past fucking caring in much the same way as the Celtic Board appear to be

With our advantage in Finance Players Manager and Momentum we should not merely be top of the league on goal difference with a fuckin' game in hand
We should have BURIED these bastarts and the Kilmarnock the Aberdeens and Uncle Tom Cobly and All

Enough is enough

We got into last 32 of Europa League let's face it basically by default We have to rely on minnows to do us turns when CLOWNS on our own team gift goals to opponents who are already playing us off the park and leave us chasing shadows It's becoming an embarassment!!

WHEN is the right time to begin revolting against a regime who appear to be following the same principles as the Whites and the Kellys from yesteryear?

When we don't manage to sign identified targets because of meanness? Supply and demand Market Values You don't need to be Adam fuckin' Smith to understand basic economics

And as an aside I read that Scott Allen could be off back to Hibs and Celtic say that they won't be difficult to deal with! WITH HIBS!!!

If anyone else came in for Allen I"d make sure he went elsewhere Even if it was for less money

We are a famous 131 year old Institution known all around the world with a fan base from all around the world and the Board are allowing the Club and by association the supporters to be treated as non entities

If you cannot manage our Club in an appropriate manner A manner in which a Club like Celtic ought to be run and help us accomplish what we should be achieving then 'Get to Fuck' and let people who have balls take over and let them have a go because I'm starting to get rather nervous about the intentions of our current Board and the direction it intends to steer our Club

HH?

Ditto , with knobs on, Bill , !!

Agree fully what you said even at the start of this window the board are fucking us over again all should have been done and sealed wae quality signings in a few days right at start of window and took the limelight of the scum

Enough is enough

Here's a thing

I'd LOVE a member of Celtic's Board or management to respond to this but I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen

HH?
?????????????

It appears the Celtic Board will enter discussions with SFA

Let's see if they grow a pair and state a few home truths

HH?

PL: c'mon to fuck Ian. He's no even tried to hide the fact he's a hun (points to beaton) he went to the crown after the game...have a word!!!

IM: I know Peter...to be fair you'se were pish and you deserved to lose anyway.

PL: I know that..but now I've got fan groups breathing down my neck cos it so fucking obvious. Fuck sake John...could you no have at least booked morelos??

JB: couldn't Pete. Told Billy down the crown to stick on the bookies that he wouldn't be booked....brilliant odds.

IM: Listen Pete. I spoke to Mr King. He needs this title or sevco are going down the pan. If that happens Celtic are fucked. Regan went through all this with me before he left...remember?? We need a strong Rangers. That's why you signed that agreement. Wasn't it?

PL: Aye I know. But Fuck sake. Don't make it so obvious please?

IM: Stick out a statement saying we had constructive talks. John, well done by the way, we will give you some smaller games to officiate. In a few weeks it will blow over...job done.

JB: Sorted....can I go now?? Got a lodge meeting at 4..

PL: Well it better...or I might need to spend some money and sign somecunt to appease these pleb fans!!!! Wait there John...I'll drop you off. I've got to have a word with the grand master anyway....

PL: c'mon to fuck Ian. He's no even tried to hide the fact he's a hun (points to beaton) he went to the crown after the game...have a word!!!

IM: I know Peter...to be fair you'se were pish and you deserved to lose anyway.

PL: I know that..but now I've got fan groups breathing down my neck cos it so fucking obvious. Fuck sake John...could you no have at least booked morelos??

JB: couldn't Pete. Told Billy down the crown to stick on the bookies that he wouldn't be booked....brilliant odds.

IM: Listen Pete. I spoke to Mr King. He needs this title or sevco are going down the pan. If that happens Celtic are fucked. Regan went through all this with me before he left...remember?? We need a strong Rangers. That's why you signed that agreement. Wasn't it?

PL: Aye I know. But Fuck sake. Don't make it so obvious please?

IM: Stick out a statement saying we had constructive talks. John, well done by the way, we will give you some smaller games to officiate. In a few weeks it will blow over...job done.

JB: Sorted....can I go now?? Got a lodge meeting at 4..

PL: Well it better...or I might need to spend some money and sign somecunt to appease these pleb fans!!!! Wait there John...I'll drop you off. I've got to have a word with the grand master anyway....
Hail Hail Lubo,there's the makins of a good playwriter in there,but feckin spot on!!!

Hail Hail Lubo,there's the makins of a good playwriter in there,but feckin spot on!!!

Cheers MD....that was my fictional play....now for the true story......

PL: Hi Ian. Can we chat about what happened in the recent Glasgow Derby? How the referees officiated the match? How it was decided that morelos will face no punishment for his thuggish actions during that match?

IM: No we can't.

PL: Fair enough

Cheers MD....that was my fictional play....now for the true story......

PL: Hi Ian. Can we chat about what happened in the recent Glasgow Derby? How the referees officiated the match? How it was decided that morelos will face no punishment for his thuggish actions during that match?

IM: No we can't.

PL: Fair enough

Alternative Ending

IM It will be discussed in full at our next Lodge Meeting

HH?

I think the board’s approach to all this is the right one No big deal if a few Morelo’s kicks are overlooked but we want to know why and in detail Right way to start posing the question

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back