How deep is the shit this mob are in ??

Can't see it myself ,nobody wants to buy and all they have to do is cover 5 months running costs for a champions league jackpot ,all the while our board and now our manager will stand and naval gaze not calling the fkrs or the mibs out and then be shocked and amazed after the fact
One match at a time all season, Kelly. We need to keep our momentum going. Please God, we avoid injuries. They will slip up again. When they do, we need to be breathing down their necks. Bring the fear on. Pressure, pressure, pressure.👍🍀

Can't see it myself ,nobody wants to buy and all they have to do is cover 5 months running costs for a champions league jackpot ,all the while our board and now our manager will stand and naval gaze not calling the fkrs or the mibs out and then be shocked and amazed after the fact
The lot in charge over yonder are supporters.
After their own kitchen sink they borrowed about another 5 neighbours sinks to stop the 10. Whatever the cost.
Our problem runs much deeper than financial

We have no clue what our majority shareholder is all about and what he want cos he doesn’t fucking speak
We lose the league and make 20 million in the subsequent transfer window
We have a board that sits quietly on the side saying fuck all to anyone including sfa, spfl, media and supporters
We are stuck in this fucking limbo for however long and I’m afraid the limit of our clubs ambition is europa league and the once a decade CL adventure

Last edited:
One match at a time all season, Kelly. We need to keep our momentum going. Please God, we avoid injuries. They will slip up again. When they do, we need to be breathing down their necks. Bring the fear on. Pressure, pressure, pressure.👍🍀
Agree
if we can go injury free and not lose any ground up to the winter break i think they'll collapse it's about now our club should start to call of the mib and the authoritys ,ramp up the pressure a bit and get folk looking at what's being missed

After their own kitchen sink they borrowed about another 5 neighbours sinks to stop the 10. Whatever the cost.

We have no clue what our majority shareholder is all about and what he want cos he doesn’t fucking speak
We have a board that sits quietly on the side saying fuck all to anyone including sfa, spfl, media and supporters
We are stuck in this fucking limbo for however long and I’m afraid the limit our clubs ambition is europa league and the once a decade CL adventure
The silence on everything is what's pissing me off and as every week passes with there naval gazing you get the picture there in on keeeping the lights on in the bigotden

We are stuck in this fucking limbo for however long and I’m afraid the limit our clubs ambition is europa league and the once a decade CL adventure
100% - our Board need to start showing initiative, strength and imagination. The Chairman should accept his position is untenable and identify a forward thinking strong personality to take over. We are potentially one of the top clubs - in the world !! We just have to better than one other team every year in this mickey mouse league to qualify for Champs League cash and grow year on year beyond that.

The silence on everything is what's pissing me off and as every week passes with there naval gazing you get the picture there in on keeeping the lights on in the bigotden
It's like we have no right to any clue as to whats going on at CP, nor what they think about anything or where they see us going, or evolutionary initiatives etc.
It's all fucking soundbites on bits of paper (with credit card section at the bottom) about being a club like no other world class a club like no other
like a juicy red apple with a rotten fucking core

i'll always support a team or a manager,
but not any suits that continue to treat us with this contempt.

it's like toothache, you put aff going to the dentist when the pain goes away, but it always comes back tae do your effin tits in

100% - our Board need to start showing initiative, strength and imagination. The Chairman should accept his position is untenable and identify a forward thinking strong personality to take over. We are potentially one of the top clubs - in the world !! We just have to better than one other team every year in this mickey mouse league to qualify for Champs League cash and grow year on year beyond that.
we've a billionaire and we won't even spend the money the club makes,
we're not even asking him to pony up with anything

i see they had a meeting with King controlled club 1872, there arent too many thinking king is a good guy, real rainjers men dont hold them over a barrell when investments need pumped in and with 1872 membership declining who gonna buy his 15 million worth of shares and why would anyone buy kings shares when the club needs cash more than king.

how he expects 15 million for pile of saw dust is beyond me.

And who wants to own a loss making insolvent club?

Still they are demanding investment to build on their position of strength

:p:p:p:p:p

no enough investment for the bears liking

10 million loss every year isnt good enough, buy better players with the king cash

I think the missing link is still needing revealed

get your 75 quid strips fast lads they will be collectors items like the cosmos

We are stuck in this fucking limbo for however long and I’m afraid the limit of our clubs ambition is europa league and the once a decade CL adventure
Totally agree Smelltheglove because we are critical of DD and the board doesn't make us any less of a Celtic fan than the fans who think differently.
I think big Ange is doing a great job and I do have hope for the future, including this season dispite my concerns about DD and the board.
I'm the youngest of 5 bhoys who took me to my first Celtic game in 1958.
We have been faithful thru as many poor seasons as successful.
I even had one of my weddings at Celticc park. HH

If you spend more than you take in you dont grow.

We made pittance in profit from cl on our current low wages in relation to most CL clubs

We really only break even by selling our players

replacing those players doesnt come cheap if you want good enough players to compete at CL

Without the income additions of the big leagues from tv we get weaker every year they get bigger incomes

Making good enough players takes time and then when we reach our max wage threshold and someone has bigger budget we lose that player

even if 60 m from champ league was cost free (its not btw we need to pay out majority of that 60 million in wage bonuses and costs of putting on show) even if we made 60 million from cl, its buttons in comparison to the 100M cost free bungs the other big league clubs get on top of their already bigger incomes.

The alternatives include

cutting wages back so we make more from cl. that risks winning jack

or risking max levels - imo thats what current board are doing in this rigged market

or doing the sevconomics and spending without considering costs involved and praying that you can sell your players at inflated prices while insolvent

Without sky league money cl money is not enough to buy good players who can earn more elsewhere

Can we find good enough without paying the CL level wages CL players can get at low level big league clubs?

it seems to be getting less likely with the monster clubs (revenue wise) running farms

Club cant run its charitable side if it makes losses and we only make break even mostly with big player sales

Back