How desperate are these peepul.

If we ever played regularly in England, violence and disorder would follow our every trip down there..not necessarily from our support but from every opposing fanbase....we are not very well liked down there
On the contrary Docco. Even though the scum rioted in Manchester we fortunately haven't been tarred with the same brush. I lived for 30 years just south of Manchester and our fans are held in high regard. Been to many matches between Utd and Celtic and never any trouble. Both sets of fans enjoying the banter. Also when I've visited numerous other towns and cities all over England through work and when chatting to locals they admired our support and the atmosphere we create.

On the contrary Docco. Even though the scum rioted in Manchester we fortunately haven't been tarred with the same brush. I lived for 30 years just south of Manchester and our fans are held in high regard. Been to many matches between Utd and Celtic and never any trouble. Both sets of fans enjoying the banter. Also when I've visited numerous other towns and cities all over England through work and when chatting to locals they admired our support and the atmosphere we create.

I think for sure the attitude against us changed over the last 20 years or so...you only have to go on various football/casual websites to read the hatred people feel for our club

I was at Burnley for the celtic Anglo Scottish Cup it was mental, everybody was blisted and I remember the celtic fans pulling down a big separation fence and throwing the bits off fence like javelins fans spilled onto the park not sure if game was stopped as my memory was just a drunken haze off this game
Wasn't a great night but one I remember well ....only found out about the result and and trouble the next day. Our supporters bus broke down half way to Burnley and we never made it to the game.Stranded on the motorway we waited on a replacement bus ...it never came. Ended up hitch hiking the whole way back ...got home at 5 in the morning and my auld man still made me go to school ....always a story to tell on Celtic trips but in my experience usually good ones😂

Members online

No members online now.

Back