How I spent my weekend

DILLIGAF

Just thought it might be fun to hear what we do for fun on days off
Keep it clean ;-)
used to run a kayak instruction business, been kayaking for more than 20 years and love nothing better than to get out for a paddle
Pic is from a couple of years ago, with my gorgeous wife
I taught loads of people, how to ocean kayak/paddle properly, always fun and have great memories, of being out on the water with my family
This weekend, I travelled on the 'Highway of Tears' a very sad. solemn story of that place, in Northern BC
OK, that's it for now
Anyone else want to share ?

Attachments

• cean kayaking .jpg
    cean kayaking .jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Just thought it might be fun to hear what we do for fun on days off
Keep it clean ;-)
used to run a kayak instruction busoness, been kayaking for more than 20 years and love nothing better than to get out for a paddle
Pic is from a couple of years ago, with my gorgeous wife
I taught loads of people, how to ocean kayak/paddle properly, always fun and have great memories, of being out on the water with my family
This weekend, I travelled on the 'Highway of Tears' a very sad. solemn story of that place, in Northern BC
OK, that's it for now
Anyone else want to share ?
great pic D,of you and yer better half, Hail Hail!

Big oceans wee boats don't mix
Always fancied trying Kayaking might give it ago
in Donegal

Right now waiting on a Radiator support for my camper van ,should have arrived yesterday
hoping to get it sorted before tuesday and go do the north west 500 before the easter crowds

in Donegal

Right now waiting on a Radiator support for my camper van ,should have arrived yesterday
hoping to get it sorted before tuesday and go do the north west 500 before the easter crowds
Nothing like being out on the open road eh ?
I drove 1150 kms on a single tank of fuel (Diesel) in this baby
#TRANSPORTER ;-)

Attachments

• 2019 Ford F-350.jpg
    2019 Ford F-350.jpg
    497.2 KB · Views: 22
Nice truck
Once Did Colorado to Orlando in Honda prelude with no a/c nightmare journey
Ha Ha...oh fuck
Honda Prelude, no A/C, the further south you got, that must have been a nightmare, right enough
I hate city driving, but love long haul, highway driving
I've got an Eddie Bauer Explorer,fully loaded, 4 wheel drive, takes me anywhere
Post a pic of your wheels Kelly

in Donegal

Big oceans can be scary, but if you're smart, you can take a one/two day course with a qualified instructor to learn how to do wet exits, self rescue etc, you don't go out in bad weather and you never go out alone
If you give it a go, I think you'll be hooke, it's a dry sport, if you're doing it right ;-)
I have rescued more than one 'self taught expert' who never took a lesson
Enjoy your weekend

Members online

Latest posts

Back