How in hells name can their PR dept make them look angels

Mancbhoy670

If you were looking at Scottish football from the outside, you would think that the huns are fair balanced genuine people without an ounce of hate in their bodies. I don't understand why it looks like they are anti-racist who welcome all to the land of sevco. Yes I know that they have the fourth estate on their knees in fear, what I don't understand is our reluctance to challenge this story. They have withdrawn from social media, is this not the perfect time to show the world their racist basis. How about a montage of their fans racially abusing black players from other teams ie Scott Sinclair. How about the headlines of their clubs punishment for racist abuse by their fans. Yes I know we would be stooping to their level. But for the sake of Scottish football and Society we should. HH

Every stance against racism is commendable, each is one more step in the right direction. It is equally important not to permit organisations to pick and choose when they are and are not bigots. The first question that should be asked of Rangers in response to their social media boycott is, why, if they suddenly feel so strongly about bigotry, are they not withdrawing their orange strip, a completely unambiguous nod to an inherently bigoted organisation with links to race hate groups such as the Ku Klux Khan? Until someone at Sky raises that issue, I'm afraid their equality campaign is little more than tokenism. Rangers are not even one tiny step down the road to stamping out the racism and other forms of bigotry rife within the club and its supporters.

Every stance against racism is commendable, each is one more step in the right direction. It is equally important not to permit organisations to pick and choose when they are and are not bigots. The first question that should be asked of Rangers in response to their social media boycott is, why, if they suddenly feel so strongly about bigotry, are they not withdrawing their orange strip, a completely unambiguous nod to an inherently bigoted organisation with links to race hate groups such as the Ku Klux Khan? Until someone at Sky raises that issue, I'm afraid their equality campaign is little more than tokenism. Rangers are not even one tiny step down the road to stamping out the racism and other forms of bigotry rife within the club and its supporters.
Mate I agree with you & they have only got worse since they died. & looks like it will only get worse until someone stands up to them & forces a change. One of our own was killed & still nothing being done, we must ask what does it take. Our club has got to do something, their lies have got to be challenged.

They are making a rod for their own back . Yes , they are getting sympathy from the media and some who should know better , but this will backfire on them !

Once their 'non-racist' supporters are back on the terraces ( maybe even before ) we will see how they behave .

Will there be marches from the Louden Tavern to the next Sevco V Celtic game - with balaclavas and suitably sectarian songs ?
How many in the ground will join in the first rendering of 'The Billy Boys '' ?
Will Stevie G withdraw his players as the first instance of anti-Irish/Catholic abuse from the 'non-racist' Sevco hordes ?

Let the world judge them on their behaviour .

Perhaps the Sevco players will withdraw from Social Media in solidarity when the first Celtic player receives sectarian abuse from their 'non-racist' fans .

Did Kamara , who is hitting the headlines , come out and sympathise with Celtic's Duffy for his abuse on Social Media ?

Time will show them for what they are - a leopard can't change its spots !

HH

If you were looking at Scottish football from the outside, you would think that the huns are fair balanced genuine people without an ounce of hate in their bodies. I don't understand why it looks like they are anti-racist who welcome all to the land of sevco. Yes I know that they have the fourth estate on their knees in fear, what I don't understand is our reluctance to challenge this story. They have withdrawn from social media, is this not the perfect time to show the world their racist basis. How about a montage of their fans racially abusing black players from other teams ie Scott Sinclair. How about the headlines of their clubs punishment for racist abuse by their fans. Yes I know we would be stooping to their level. But for the sake of Scottish football and Society we should. HH
What’s the old saying - ‘all is fair in love and war’? Well this a war as far as I’m concerned MB. Get fkn intae them.

Screaming to the world your not Racist in the hope that uefa will hopefully not punish you, all the while there rabid support will be looking forward to our teams arrival next week to launch into there bigoted tirades

You got to hand it to there masonic freinds in the press they have certainly went out there way to potray them as innocent and i'd put money on the uefa rep from norn irn will have seen and heard fk all that night

Members online

Latest posts

Back