How ironic big Ange starts at Tynecastle exactly where Lenny started second time around and went on to win a treble..

To date they have loans of £16.9m to pay back,some of this money are loans made by directors who in the past have settled for shares but are now looking for payment with 6% interest.
Close Brothers are due to be paid the end of this month £1.5m
Dave King has a loan of £5m which has also an 8% interest clause to be paid by October 2021.
Big Mike is expecting a big pay day plus all court case money to be paid by sevco.
Houdini could not escape from this.

HH

They kept this quiet.

HH
Nearly 40M they have begged for since last season started on top of losses of 16M the season before, and no questions still been asked, now tax payers money helping to try and bail them out when they still owe tax money, how does that work out?

Nearly 40M they have begged for since last season started on top of losses of 16M the season before, and no questions still been asked, now tax payers money helping to try and bail them out when they still owe tax money, how does that work out?
Well said sir, once again the scum are using anyone's money but they still claim they are debt free "fucking cheats and liars" HH

Well said sir, once again the scum are using anyone's money but they still claim they are debt free "fucking cheats and liars" HH
Their accounts as at the 30 June 2020 stated they had a black hole of £23m and also said in these accounts that they could not guarantee that they would be a ‘going concern’ at the end of the season. So their claim about being debt free is a fantasy.

the headline on that article is misleading imo. I would think that although the Scottish Government is giving this money to help clubs through the pandemic it must surely be the SFA who would be managing that distribution of said funds. And therefore not exactly the SG’t bailing out any particular club but rather the SFA. I would imagine that a FOI would clarify what club had declined and where the excess funds were allocated and by who.

Look, I’m sorry to put a realistic spin on the Huns debt, but if they make the champions league group stages, which they very well might do, given they play better than us in Europe, £35 million of that debts is gone in a heartbeat, so I’m not holding my breath for all the “they’re going bust again” doom sayers, Phil McG etc....

Look, I’m sorry to put a realistic spin on the Huns debt, but if they make the champions league group stages, which they very well might do, given they play better than us in Europe, £35 million of that debts is gone in a heartbeat, so I’m not holding my breath for all the “they’re going bust again” doom sayers, Phil McG
Im not saying that they are down and out. What I was saying was that they are in debt by how much would only be guessing. I was merely quoting where their accounts were at last year and what they had to do this year to win that league to help them get a chance to get their hands on the CL money.

The ludge has promised them the league this year as well so the automatic qualification will cover those debts . well done celtic for giving them a helping hand

Back