How The West-Coast Was Won

In the aftermath of the Big Bang, the single-celled organism known as the Micklapod crawled from the primordial electric soup and began his ascension up the evolutionary ladder.

At an inexact epoch, the Micklapod acquired consciousness and thus began the occurrence of sentient life.

Diplodocus Duffy then ruled the Earth for several million years, before too many fags took their toll and the next phase of evolution took shape.

From ape through to son of God, The life of Duffy has witnessed all of the major historical events which have shaped the development of man.

An immortal and omnipresent force, Duffyman will likely be the one who switches the lights off when the Sun burns it's last dying embers.
Used tae love ma primordial soup on Sundays!

"Sioux Nes" brilliant ya fuckin madman! 😹
I'm getting a bit of a complex aboot this "mad" thing.

Have you lot looked in any reflective surfaces or had any periods of introspection recently?

I'm an island of serenity compared to the regular mindmelting that goes on on this site!

Feckin flat-earth and supermegauberfans. Cats, jiners, chopsticks, white Van's, tractors and ladders.

Did I mention clawhammers yet?

Fisiani is writing a while new chapter in the DSM devoted entirely to you lot!

Have you lot looked in any reflective surfaces or had any periods of introspection recently?

I'm an island of serenity compared to the regular mindmelting that goes on on this site!

Feckin flat-earth and supermegauberfans. Cats, jiners, chopsticks, white Van's, tractors and ladders.

new glasses arrived thats better, is this what they wee dots were

1584569682209.png

What type of claw hammer? Better be an Estwing or it's πŸ₯’ for you! 😹

Whit's wrang wi' chopsticks?πŸ€ͺ

Back