How to Cinch a deal or redact

You simply could not make this up so the dispute between cinch and the club currently playing out of know for now anyway ibrox is because cinch told them where to go.and all the club's who might lose some much needed revenue including our club still do the 3 monkeys hear no evil see no evil speak no evil.lol I'm away to bed.

You simply could not make this up so the dispute between cinch and the club currently playing out of know for now anyway ibrox is because cinch told them where to go.and all the club's who might lose some much needed revenue including our club still do the 3 monkeys hear no evil see no evil speak no evil.lol I'm away to bed.
A completely farcical situation. Sevco must have known that this would come out! They simply do not care. And these ridiculous games jeopardises other clubs' incomes and makes it much harder to attract future sponsors for the game in Scotland. They should have all prize money from every domestic tournament withheld and fined on top of this for every game that they refuse to participate in the statutory sponsorship requirements.

A completely farcical situation. Sevco must have known that this would come out! They simply do not care. And these ridiculous games jeopardises other clubs' incomes and makes it much harder to attract future sponsors for the game in Scotland. They should have all prize money from every domestic tournament withheld and fined on top of this for every game that they refuse to participate in the statutory sponsorship requirements.
The sweat is pishin oot them.....They will try anything.....in so much debt....

Imagine gettin up the morn and finding oot Celtic Park has been changed to Cinch Arena.....

I wid be ragin......The huns will find a way to think that changing the name of their home ground would have been a good idea.....Anything to face the reality of being skint......FFS get the statue of King erected.....gie us aw a bigger laff......

Imagine gettin up the morn and finding oot Celtic Park has been changed to Cinch Arena.....

I wid be ragin......The huns will find a way to think that changing the name of their home ground would have been a good idea.....Anything to face the reality of being skint......FFS get the statue of King erected.....gie us aw a bigger laff......
Have the memorial wall guys been paid to keep the zombies in.

Personally I would be in favour of Celtic selling the naming rights for our stadium to bring in revenue - as long as it was for a lot of money and it was a classier brand than Cinch!

I wouldn't care as I still call it Parkhead even though we are officially supposed to call it Celtic Park. I don't know any rugby fan that refers to Murrayfield with the BT prefix!

Personally I would be in favour of Celtic selling the naming rights for our stadium to bring in revenue - as long as it was for a lot of money and it was a classier brand than Cinch!

I wouldn't care as I still call it Parkhead even though we are officially supposed to call it Celtic Park. I don't know any rugby fan that refers to Murrayfield with the BT prefix!
Its mostly for TV image and commentary everyone I know calls the Tony Macaroni by its real name, the shithole park.

There's this big Texan guy I know...he has a mega company, worth billions in America called 'Parkheed'......and his other company is called 'The Jungle'......;)

sevcos statement tonight sums them up in court the QC stated sevco were in negotiations with cinch ,at no point during proceedings did sevcos legal team stand up and say '''naw we urny''

only when the news is leaked and the windae lickers are goin tonto do they try to save face ,,,,wisnae us excuse

This childish toy throwing spat epitomises that club perfectly.
If they have board members happy and willing to behave in this manner over a business deal that didn't work out, is it any wonder a former club died and the club incarnate is a financial basket case.
I think it also tells us of their desperation for money in the kitty when they react like this, who in their right mind would want to deal with them?
All the more embarrassing that we lost 10IAR to this keystone cop outfit.

Last edited:
Back