How to Cinch a deal or redact

Its crazy Bridie the piss poor press in this country shud mass resign because I can't name one guy or woman in said press who's since 2012 went against them there's plenty of meat on sevcos bones for stories but even after everything they still get the free ride they always have got fuckin angers me even now they're all bard they still toe the blue line🤬🤬🤬
There’s been enough meaty stories outa that place in the last 5 years to keep every single journo and rag in column inches for the next 5 yrs without having to look elsewhere, but as you say, Teflon Ibrox, nothing sticks.

And one day...somebody will.....
Wait a minute - I think lennono is on the Buckie/MD cocktails or worse, sniffing glue. He actually thinks that a Scottish journalist will go public reporting on the (well-known) shenanigans that goes on at the Victorian Lavvy! There is more chance of Elvis Presley finding proof that the Loch Ness Monster is really Lord Lucan!

Wait a minute - I think lennono is on the Buckie/MD cocktails or worse, sniffing glue. He actually thinks that a Scottish journalist will go public reporting on the (well-known) shenanigans that goes on at the Victorian Lavvy! There is more chance of Elvis Presley finding proof that the Loch Ness Monster is really Lord Lucan!
🤣🤣

Nonsense. Nessie is really Shergar.

And one day...somebody will.....
They're doin there best look at todays press in the sun

,,,,,one utter fkwit leads with the headlines Roma about to pay £17m for half time Hadgi,,,,,yep so impressed were the romans at hagis half time display against livingston there,,,, waiting ,,,,,, to pounce
feck if only they had got in there when the window was open a few weeks ago

The daily fkwit counters with

Everton set to ,,,,pounce ,,,,,once again can't get a game covid patterson , so impressed were they of his bench warming skills and there refusal to back down to any other club not really feckin interested there going all in to ,,,,,,,get there man

If anyone actual thinks there is such a thing as an educated journalist in Scotland that will write an honest and investigative piece regarding sevco then you'll have a long wait

you'd have more chance of lubos 24-0 scoreline coming true

,,,,,one utter fkwit leads with the headlines Roma about to pay £17m for half time Hadgi,,,,,yep so impressed were the romans at hagis half time display against livingston there,,,, waiting ,,,,,, to pounce

Everton set to ,,,,pounce ,,,,,once again can't get a game covid patterson , so impressed were they of his bench warming skills and there refusal to back down to any other club not really feckin interested there going all in to ,,,,,,,get there man

If anyone actual thinks there is such a thing as an educated journalist in Scotland that will write an honest and investigative piece regarding sevco then you'll have a long wait

Edgar Dingwall and Rahman are the source now for the Daily Rag to lift the porkies and sell to the goons. Follow Follow is the new Sons of Struth and the Bristol bar is the hilarity.

That gollum cunt at the beeb he's been bard fae ibrokes for donkeys then they fling a bone oot the blue🤔 the unsigned statement earlier this week why him?? Now today the gollum bastard has tipped them for the fuckin treble I mean ffs they toss one bit of bullshit and the cold wars over it's a fuckin nonsense 🤬🤬🤬

Think we should have kept a thread goin for all the magic mushroom bids printed in the rags
They're fuckin obsessed way the 25mark 🤣🤣 they're fuckin desperate for a decent number and if it was over over and above the 25 we got in oner btw then even better one of they clowns said about the fantom roma bid for hagi na fuck that this time next year he'll be worth double that 😂😂😂

I think their biggest problem is that virtually every club in the UK, and probably most in Europe, know they are absolutely skint and desperate for money, even if some chairman somewhere thought one of their galacticos was worth having, they sure as shit ain’t gonna get their bat shit crazy valuations or even close.

No a didnae

Rumoured that the huns aren’t gonna make payroll this month, 1st time I’ve heard this, no smoke without fire, I’m guessing that it’s not due to be paid till the last day of the month, it that’s the case it will come out, players aren’t as “loyal “ if they’re not being paid……watch this space, developing story…….

Rumoured that the huns aren’t gonna make payroll this month, 1st time I’ve heard this, no smoke without fire, I’m guessing that it’s not due to be paid till the last day of the month, it that’s the case it will come out, players aren’t as “loyal “ if they’re not being paid……watch this space, developing story…….

Heard the same rumours a number of weeks back tbh.
But when you think that the scum got the same income stream with last season except for the European matches than the previous season, and yet still needed an extra 40M in confetti, would make you wonder.
Still no one knows the reason for the 40M and plenty of unsettled debts outstanding and even growing now, is it any wonder how no one in the media goes near the story?

Members online

Latest posts

Back