How to Cinch a deal or redact

boab1916

Chris McLaughlin
@BBCchrismclaug
·
1h

In ongoing legal dispute between #Rangers and the SPFL over league sponsor Cinch, a court hears from a QC that the club was in negotiations with Cinch about selling off naming rights to Ibrox, in June.

Revenge of the Daily Rag media

So why is the stadium not called ThenewDouglasParkstadium

Chris McLaughlin
@BBCchrismclaug
·
1h

In ongoing legal dispute between #Rangers and the SPFL over league sponsor Cinch, a court hears from a QC that the club was in negotiations with Cinch about selling off naming rights to Ibrox, in June.

Fk me!! are they in court again???!!

You really couldn't make it up, parks wanted to sell the name of the shithole to his so called rival😂😂😂😂😂
And cinch said "how much, fuck you, for this piece of shit"
Another sevco scum (SS) let's throw the toys out of the pram cause been made to look like the total cunts that they are yet again 😂😂😂😂😂

Chris McLaughlin
@BBCchrismclaug
·
1h

KnewDougiePark

That changes everything then if sevco were in talks with Cinch to change the stadium name,I can understand why sevco and Cinch would want this information kept under wraps,,
Because it is the biggest load of Bullshit I have heard from the cesspit for a very long time,how desperate are these peepul to get money in the door..

HH

Chris McLaughlin
@BBCchrismclaug
·
1h

I think it's because New Douglas Park Stadium is a newish stadium in Hamilton where an old team plays. Not the New Douglas Park Stadium is an old stadium in Ibrox where a new team plays.

You really couldn't make it up, parks wanted to sell the name of the shithole to his so called rival😂😂😂😂😂
And cinch said "how much, fuck you, for this piece of shit"
Another sevco scum (SS) let's throw the toys out of the pram cause been made to look like the total cunts that they are yet again 😂😂😂😂😂
It’s time the powers hammered
These charlatans with a hefty
Fine and censure for bringing the game in to disrepute they’re a fukin embarrassment!

It’s time the powers hammered
These charlatans with a hefty
Fine and censure for bringing the game in to disrepute they’re a fukin embarrassment!
The powers that be are masons, the courts are full of masons, the polis is full of masons, the government is full of masons, the media is full of masons…..this is why they live a charmed life.
Virtually untouchable.

Members online

Latest posts

Back