How to Cinch a deal or redact

The GASL , KIng is due to be paid back his loan (+interest ) soon , so expect ANOTHER issue of confetti .
Or a mysterious investor from planet Zorg may appear and be interested in buying the naming rights to the NOT The Cinch Stadium !
Or an unknown Chinese team have put in ANOTHER £55m bid for More-or-less .

To keep the lights on , expect a deal to be struck with the SPFL and CINCH sponsor money to be forthcoming as the court case is ( as usual) simply an expensive diversion .
It beggars belief , but if they hadn't embarked on so many fruitless legal disputes they would have NO MONEY troubles .

HH

The GASL , KIng is due to be paid back his loan (+interest ) soon , so expect ANOTHER issue of confetti .
Or a mysterious investor from planet Zorg may appear and be interested in buying the naming rights to the NOT The Cinch Stadium !
Or an unknown Chinese team have put in ANOTHER £55m bid for More-or-less .

To keep the lights on , expect a deal to be struck with the SPFL and CINCH sponsor money to be forthcoming as the court case is ( as usual) simply an expensive diversion .
It beggars belief , but if they hadn't embarked on so many fruitless legal disputes they would have NO MONEY troubles .

HH
Maybe millsy,
Tampax might be interested in the shithole of a stadium.
A deal with no strings attached and plenty of use for the occupants within it 🤔🥴😂

The following shite is written as it is imagined in the lickspittle world of the SMSM

jose Mourinho to instruct the Roma board to release £10m up front for the signature of half-time hadgi with a further 17m to follow , ,,,,because he's worth it and lay on a one of a kind special gulf stream aircraft that will be parked at glasgow airport until the january window in a special one of a kind tent designed by michelle moaner and erected by 86m barcelona bound alfedoarsewipe

:rolleyes: see anyone could write like an employee of the smsm ,the shite just needs to roll off yer keyboard

in tomorrows sundays

Bring back Ronaldo or i wont sign ,kamara makes juve demand

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Mike might be worried about getting paid, probably why its been delayed as long by the masonic court, maybe thats the straw they are trying to avoid.
If they liquidate again, do u think the media here will report it?
Or will they just stonewall it like everything else over there? Now that would be funny.
Hope its true and its the beginning of the end.

Big Mike might be worried about getting paid, probably why its been delayed as long by the masonic court, maybe thats the straw they are trying to avoid.
If they liquidate again, do u think the media here will report it?
Or will they just stonewall it like everything else over there? Now that would be funny.
Hope its true and its the beginning of the end.
it would be strange this time round as it's the club that's indebt to the company

so the mythical holding company pish is a none starter

Rumoured that the huns aren’t gonna make payroll this month, 1st time I’ve heard this, no smoke without fire, I’m guessing that it’s not due to be paid till the last day of the month, it that’s the case it will come out, players aren’t as “loyal “ if they’re not being paid……watch this space, developing story…….

The two are linked

Rumours grow that Newco can't meet the wage bill and 5 minutes later half time Hagi is going for £50 million with add ons
Last time people were talking about them being skint Kent was off to Leeds for no less than £20 Million.

It's the standard tactic of the skint person
Go and lend a jakey £100 then try and get it back off them

My Giro is due next week I'll gie you it then
I'm selling my motor I'll gie you it then and on and on

It's a deflection tactic to avoid admitting their skint

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back