How to get Griff to full fitness

26+6=1

The club needs to get a wee bit creative here. Sign a few Sevco players on loan in the January window; seniors, reserves, youth team doesn't matter. Ability level irrelevant as there's not much ability in their system anyway. They just need to be fast.
Put Griff on a training pitch with 3 or 4 of them and he gets to tie a scarf around anyone he catches. Should be back to full fitness by end of the winter break. Somebody forward this to management with below clip for illustrative purposes.

The club needs to get a wee bit creative here. Sign a few Sevco players on loan in the January window; seniors, reserves, youth team doesn't matter. Ability level irrelevant as there's not much ability in their system anyway. They just need to be fast.
Put Griff on a training pitch with 3 or 4 of them and he gets to tie a scarf around anyone he catches. Should be back to full fitness by end of the winter break. Somebody forward this to management with below clip for illustrative purposes.

Just throw a wee blondie in the mix and Griff will be chasing it night and day.

I'd pay 20 to watch that.

Summer, 20 million and the board will expect us to be thrilled they got that much when they should ask for double.
We've been at a wee bit of a disadvantage with previous sales, BNAS, in so much as we haven't had multiple bidders to bump the prices up.

I think in Eddy's case, because of his style of play, there'll be a lot more interest from other leagues and clubs. I'll take Kelly's point on another thread, that we might be jumping the gun with Eddy. He hasn't expressed a desire to leave and he has familiar voices in the dressing room to interact with.

I'd love to see him fully blossom and develop at Celtic Park, because there's still a fair bit of explosive potential to untap.

Then again, as mentioned elsewhere - he's pure humdingin, cannae trap a bag of cement and runs like a granny trying to catch a bus..........

The fact that we paid bjg money for him will command a bigger fee than 20million imo, I'd love him to stay for 10 though.
But teams will be watching him, there's no doubt about that, I just hope he wants to make some history with us first instead of the big bucks in a bigger European league.

We've been at a wee bit of a disadvantage with previous sales, BNAS, in so much as we haven't had multiple bidders to bump the prices up.

I think in Eddy's case, because of his style of play, there'll be a lot more interest from other leagues and clubs. I'll take Kelly's point on another thread, that we might be jumping the gun with Eddy. He hasn't expressed a desire to leave and he has familiar voices in the dressing room to interact with.

I'd love to see him fully blossom and develop at Celtic Park, because there's still a fair bit of explosive potential to untap.

Then again, as mentioned elsewhere - he's pure humdingin, cannae trap a bag of cement and runs like a granny trying to catch a bus..........
Good points. He's been talking the Celtic talk and I'd love to have him stay for ten, eleven, and twelve.

I’d heard on SSB then talking about Lennon saying griff wasn’t fit and nothing to do with mental health etc., and seemed to suggest it was an issue (I haven’t read any comments etc.). Brendan often referred to his fitness, which looking back was covering his mental health issues, so I’m wondering what’s actually going on with the boy? I’d love to see him back banging in the goals again. And I’d love to have 2 fit strikers.

As for eddy, I hope he’s sensible and sees there’s still development in him and the right place for that is here. If he has another season in Europe and has a cracker, he’ll have top teams to pick between, paying big fees & wages. I don’t think he’s too bothered about the 10IAR. I only thought the likes of McGregor & Tierney were committed to that and we know what happened with KT, Mr Celtic 😥

Get him signed and give him squad number 13
66D8BB8A-E4E8-4422-9242-603110084545_397221F8-FAB9-4D34-9F7A-751964434330_2019-9-26-T9-6-20.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back