How was the 10 stopped??

Think it was a case of lethargy and transition Lubo,the 'Lions' were gone,think big Billy retired that season,the quality street gang were comin through, but we lost the likes of Davie Hay and George Connolly,we won both cups,but got pumped out early in Europe,the team's performances in the league,were pretty uninspiring to put it mildly, oddly enough 10 in a row,did'nt seem to inspire the fan's, attendance,were decreasing,the usual die hards were there giving the team 100%,but,the atmosphere had dissipated,the team performance affected the mood of the crowd,the lack of atmosphere affected the players,the highlight of the season was getting absolutely blootered at the cup final when we pumped the Hibees 6-3 and Dixie's hatrick!HH 🍺 🥳 A cannae mind Michael, is that the game wee Jimmy skelped the ba an it hit Dixie oan the napper an went in or wiz it the
match Dixie went Ron the keeper on the bye line beat aboot 3 players then hud a pie then put it passed the goalie who was back Ian the line

Disnae matter if we sign a player or not, Lawwell should go. B B
Tbh honest i think PL has done us well so far in this window and even with Shane who's to say but if you think about the hit we've taken with the pandemic financially he has spent a lot of hard cash. Not having the exact figures but how much in wages/fees have we generated so far compared to outlay? I'm in no way in his camp but given our present finances he's by his standards stuck his bonus on the line. I'm certain as we speak the books will be addressed and we will lose 1 or 2 of our present 1st team.

1st time I've actually concentrated on a guy in a game and for me it's a mixed bag. Duffy looked calm but maybe too much at times. Not just with the goal but watched him being dragged out of position especially in 1st half. Yes when the time comes he's uncompromising but he was to me certainly not match fit. Caught him blowing throughout. He will threaten the opposition box and get sharper in the coming weeks. He needs to.

Fair comment Steviebhoy, but give him time he knows the game, far more confident he's signed than ajer "brain fart" and at times jules a switch off mate,seriously.
Hey I'm not saying the guy is shit but based on what i saw tonight he's far from sharp just yet. If i were a speedy LB or winger I'd fancy my chances at this moment in time.

Members online

Latest posts

Back