Howe Logical is Celtic’s Managerial Timeline? And the Rodgers Photographs Eddie needs to see

You believe the club will get it right? Like Lennon’s appointment? Wish I had your confidence CR.
If it ends up being Kennedy that’s it for me.
There wasn't much wrong in Lennon's appointment, he had already been with the club as a player, a captain and a successful manager. He wasn't sacked the 1st time around but was succesful.
He came in and took over from Rodgers, won everything up until the league this season.
I would have sacked him after our champions league exit but he still had the ability and squad to beat Sevco. Covid distroyed the season along with european games knocking the confidence of the squad. Without Covid I don't believe we would be 20pts behind them. We might not still have won 10 but it would have been closer. Football is a lot of luck, Covid saved Slippy's job and cost Lennon's.

So to answer the question, yes I do believe the board will get it right and did get Lennon right (and was why they took so long in not pulling the trigger).

I don't want Kennedy..... but if he knocks Sevco out the cup and stops their unbeaten record there will be a few that will back him. And he'll have a record like Lennon's first season, I personally hope he gets that record and stays with us as No2. I've noticed that most fans at the moment are actually quite calm.... maybe because Kennedy is winning this could all change this weekend. I personally hope it doesn't....and he gets a win.

I'm still hoping this "Eddie Howe for manager" nonsense is a red herring and that we are actually after someone who is Celtic class and can make us better. The clamour for Howe is nauseating and reeks of desperation.
I am of the belief that the guy we are after will be announced at the end of May once the season is over and the travel bans are lifted

Last edited:
I'm still hoping this "Eddie Howe for manager" nonsense is a red herring and that we are actually after someone who is Celtic class and can make us better. The clamour for Howe is nauseating and reeks of desperation.
I am of the belief that the guy we are after will be announced at the end of May once the season is over and the travel bans are lifted
Widny be you wid it you travelling oor ti sign oan Jfkocco. It’s Howe Ken

HH 🍀

Massive mistake if true IMO
Only time will Tell Docco ive liked the guy from his early days the calmness in his approach to his tactics man management
And player development.
But there’s always a But he’s an unknown in Winning Top league trophies and Cups and of course Europe. But he’ll get that with us and I really think he’ll smash it.
like the Snake he’ll get the players fit well drilled and reignite there fire they’re still good to great players just need proper Leadership and good coaching.
Another But I will back whoever gets the gig.
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Only time will Tell Docco ive liked the guy from his early days the calmness in his approach to his tactics man management
And player development.
But there’s always a But he’s an unknown in Winning Top league trophies and Cups and of course Europe. But he’ll get that with us and I really think he’ll smash it.
like the Snake he’ll get the players fit well drilled and reignite there fire they’re still good to great players just need proper Leadership and good coaching.
Another But I will back whoever gets the gig.
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

I hope you are right but I've got a feeling that he, like Lenny before him, is a one club man who was there at the right time

Have a look at what is happening round about us,the daily ranger is trying to put the mix in,the sun is doing the same,yet not one word has come out of Parkhead or from Howe,s camp.
Would Eddie Howe,s people not have said something before now if he was not interested in the job,something like,Eddie Howe is definitely not interested in the Celtic job.
His agent has a duty to put him in the shop window,allegedly his agent has said they have spoken to Celtic but that is all they have done,at this point I will settle for that..they have spoken..
The two scumbags daily ranger and the hun dont have decent stories to put on their pages so they think they will get a reaction from us by putting any shit they can on their pages,in this case the Eddie Howe to Celtic scenario,they would love Howe to stay in England because they think it would make everything easier for their favourite team next season as regards to retaining the league,so lets give our guests something to chew over and wipe the smile of their faces..
The last 4 Celtic managers were appointed on these dates..
Neil Lennon first time...9th June.
Ronny Deila 6th June..
Brendan Rodgers 20th May..
Neil Lennon 2nd time 25th May..
Does this look as if we are in a hurry to name the next Celtic manager..
Howe is not going to C.Palace, Feckin Pedro would not have went to Palace,for the last 2 weeks Frank Lampard has been talked up about Palace,,Steve Bruce only needs to keep Newcastle in the premiership to save his job,,Tottenham is a possibility if Jose is shown the door but a very slim possibility,I think Tottenham will go for a well established manager,so the moral of the story Bhoys and Ghirls is bide our time until Desmond or McKay introduces the new manager to the fans..dont let the manky mob and their papers get under your skin.

HH.

Have a look at what is happening round about us,the daily ranger is trying to put the mix in,the sun is doing the same,yet not one word has come out of Parkhead or from Howe,s camp.
Would Eddie Howe,s people not have said something before now if he was not interested in the job,something like,Eddie Howe is definitely not interested in the Celtic job.
His agent has a duty to put him in the shop window,allegedly his agent has said they have spoken to Celtic but that is all they have done,at this point I will settle for that..they have spoken..
The two scumbags daily ranger and the hun dont have decent stories to put on their pages so they think they will get a reaction from us by putting any shit they can on their pages,in this case the Eddie Howe to Celtic scenario,they would love Howe to stay in England because they think it would make everything easier for their favourite team next season as regards to retaining the league,so lets give our guests something to chew over and wipe the smile of their faces..
The last 4 Celtic managers were appointed on these dates..
Neil Lennon first time...9th June.
Ronny Deila 6th June..
Brendan Rodgers 20th May..
Neil Lennon 2nd time 25th May..
Does this look as if we are in a hurry to name the next Celtic manager..
Howe is not going to C.Palace, Feckin Pedro would not have went to Palace,for the last 2 weeks Frank Lampard has been talked up about Palace,,Steve Bruce only needs to keep Newcastle in the premiership to save his job,,Tottenham is a possibility if Jose is shown the door but a very slim possibility,I think Tottenham will go for a well established manager,so the moral of the story Bhoys and Ghirls is bide our time until Desmond or McKay introduces the new manager to the fans..dont let the manky mob and their papers get under your skin.

HH.
Ah wilny GS that’s Jk/Docco’s joab 😂😂

HH 😉

Back