Howe Logical is Celtic’s Managerial Timeline? And the Rodgers Photographs Eddie needs to see

Does anyone think that Celtic will make an official announcement re the new manager around the time the Huns are about to celebrate winning the title? That's what I would do...
They announced Rodgers the night before the huns lost the cup final to Hibs .......i would do the same mate 😉

And....if Klopp don't get Liverpool turned round.......The German national team will be looking for a new manager soon...And......The fans will be calling for Slippy.....and he will go....and the huns will go crazy......
Sack Klopp and bring in Gerrard ......now that would be fucking mental .....aint happening .

Klopp is still very popular amongst the fans. However if they dont secure a CL berth his coat will be on a shoogly peg with the owners. And appointing Slippy would quell any decent from the fanbase.
Oh and if they dont appoint him, Everton just might.

I think covid and the loss of Van Dyke has hit Liverpool hard.....imo like us, they thrive on crowd atmosphere and their support driving them on.....and the fans have been sadly missed.....unlike the Huns who’s bottle crashes when their support are there and they gets anxious.....it’s ironic, isn’t it? that a virus has aided the Huns in more ways than one...

Last edited:

I think covid and the loss of Van Dyke has hit Liverpool hard.....imo like us, they thrive on crowd atmosphere and their support driving them on.....and the fans have been sadly missed.....unlike the Huns who’s bottle crashes when their support are there and they gets anxious.....it’s ironic, isn’t it? that a virus has aided the Huns in more ways than one...
You couldnt make it up.....had to be the 10 season ...but then again think of the people that have died all around the world and you realise losing the league once in 10 years isnae that big a deal.....higher stakes next season with the CL money so hopefully this is a blip and wee put the knuckledraggers back in their place

Members online

Latest posts

Back