Hugh Keevins, Charlie Adam…”Actually mental that it took fan media so long to become a thing”

I see the bigots at Ibrox are having flag day on the 18th September to coincide with the 34 orange walks taking place in Glasgow on that day.
Fucking no even trying to hide their bigotry anymore
How any politician in Scotland can say they are against racism or sectarianism while they allow these marches to go ahead is complete hypocrisy. Would any country in the world allow neo Nazis to march through their towns and cities celebrating the Holocaust? Would they allow them to sing about being up to their knees in Jewish blood?I don't fuckin think so.
Yet year after year the Scottish Public have to endure these hate fest's.
No where else in the world would allow this, I can't think of anywhere something similar is allowed.
Yet Sturgeon and her cowards let this go on, in the year 2021.
Sickening.

How any politician in Scotland can say they are against racism or sectarianism while they allow these marches to go ahead is complete hypocrisy. Would any country in the world allow neo Nazis to march through their towns and cities celebrating the Holocaust? Would they allow them to sing about being up to their knees in Jewish blood?I don't fuckin think so.
Yet year after year the Scottish Public have to endure these hate fest's.
No where else in the world would allow this, I can't think of anywhere something similar is allowed.
Yet Sturgeon and her cowards let this go on, in the year 2021.
Sickening.
There is a simple, easy way to stop 99% of them and that is by charging them for the policing. The OO stated a few years ago, the cost of policing at £400,000, if we had to pay it, we wouldn't be able to march

Av just heard a clip of some shitty radio fitbaw show full a fannies by the sound of it and that wee hun fucks just compared the song about his sisters manky knickers to they racist fucks singing aboot wee kyogo🤬 and some other arsehole on that panel says aye that's the wider problem clubs need to be clamping down on songs???wit they fannies done on a bus is technically fuck all to do way the club so its nothing like the same as a wind up song ffs this is the shite we get fed in our game🤬
Somebody's got to tell him his sisters pants and racial discrimination are different things then explain what the difference between them are and....oh why fukn bother guys a blow hard and important facts are in one ear out the other

Back