Hugh Keevins, Charlie Adam…”Actually mental that it took fan media so long to become a thing”

Who organised the ad in the Sunday Herald newspaper ahead of the first ever meeting better the two clubs?
Who led the complaints to the ASA re their false advertising, noting that they specifically ban phoenix business claiming the trading history of a liquidated company?
Who organised and funded the Res 12 activity for Auldheid including payments to the legal fees?
Who took severe abuse for trying to mark Ange's card even as the MSM were misquoting him?
Could go on for a while on this one.
Their statement yesterday was a disgrace - no empathy whatsoever for the victim of racism from within their support on a bus that had tickets provided by them. I said so in that article.
I think that Celtic Blog got this one wrong, maybe a misjudgment nothing more than that. JF's record in standing up to them is also decent and it does not come without paying a personal price. But I can't speak for the fan media, only The Celtic Star...
I will give you great credit for the articles you place within the celtic star and by far the best imo.
With the outside world looking in after another disgrace from sevco scum (SS) just thought it would have been a brilliant opportunity to highlight the racism that has been so evident within that rotten club past and present for other media outlets within the world especially Australia and Japan to realise the gauntlet of hate that there own particular hero's are facing and a history of what we have had to endure as a club.
This attitude has always been the same within Scotland and left unchallenged will never bring about change imo.
Timing is a great weapon to have and we have been handed that on a plate, and was hoping to see us take the opportunity to highlight the ongoing issues at full steam.

Who organised the ad in the Sunday Herald newspaper ahead of the first ever meeting better the two clubs?
Who led the complaints to the ASA re their false advertising, noting that they specifically ban phoenix business claiming the trading history of a liquidated company?
Who organised and funded the Res 12 activity for Auldheid including payments to the legal fees?
Who took severe abuse for trying to mark Ange's card even as the MSM were misquoting him?
Could go on for a while on this one.
Their statement yesterday was a disgrace - no empathy whatsoever for the victim of racism from within their support on a bus that had tickets provided by them. I said so in that article.
I think that Celtic Blog got this one wrong, maybe a misjudgment nothing more than that. JF's record in standing up to them is also decent and it does not come without paying a personal price. But I can't speak for the fan media, only The Celtic Star...

The Celtic Star is in a very important position at the moment. With fan media being allowed to speak directly with Celtic, they can pass on the anger of the fan to the board. I understand you don't speak for all fans but you have the chance to speak for the Noise. I give you permission to speak for me. Let them know I'm angry. I thought celtics statement was a disgrace. Only slightly better than the scum statement.....have the SPFL released any statements yet?? If not, our board should be all over that also. If McKay believes our lame arse statement was enough then he is no better than the fucking coward Lawwell who allowed our players to be abused constantly. Has it all gone quiet on the home front??

What puggles my heid is why any of us are surprised at this I'm not by a long shot it's to be expected that they will spout bs and deflect it's what they do. We do our talking on the field as we always have super confident for thurday ( not Wednesday Brimcbhoy bassa) and sunday HH

Don't think anyone is surprised winter. The difference is, that this time the media has been all about the combat of racism with their heroes in the forefront......they haven't shut up about how sevco are battling racism....Everyone, Anyone bullshit!!! But now, they've all gone quiet. Funny that.

Don't think anyone is surprised winter. The difference is, that this time the media has been all about the combat of racism with their heroes in the forefront......they haven't shut up about how sevco are battling racism....Everyone, Anyone bullshit!!! But now, they've all gone quiet. Funny that.
Aye and will we see the rangers captain show solidarity as brown did for kamara? Highly unlikely imo hope to be proved wrong not holding my breath

Charlie Adam should ask Broonie or the Burns family how they felt when sevco were singing about his sister and Tommy dying of cancer, or even wee jays parents when they sang about him. It's not even in the same league and I bet his sister will thank him for bringing her into it again, she's probably married and settled down, the fuckin idiot.

Charlie Adam should ask Broonie or the Burns family how they felt when sevco were singing about his sister and Tommy dying of cancer, or even wee jays parents when they sang about him. It's not even in the same league and I bet his sister will thank him for bringing her into it again, she's probably married and settled down, the fuckin idiot.
Once an idiot always an idiot who gives a fek about his sisters pants? Most have had a shot a taking them aff 🙈🤣

The guy is a fanny. The thing that shocks me is the media don't get someone from an anti racism charity on to talk about it. They get a ex rangers player who is still playing in the SPFL with Dundee to give his thoughts on it.
If it was a celtic supporter signing racist songs about a sevvo player , would the media get Scott Brown or Charlie Mulgrew on to offer their views?
Of course they wouldn't.
They get these ex rangers players on to Defend the racists and give the "bad as each other narrative "

That's asking a lot for someone with the IQ of a dug

I pray we hammer them Sunday....not just for the points but to hurt them. I hope Kyogo scores a barrel load. I hope the media are locked out at the end of the match. I know we have to fulfil sponsor obligations but take the fine for refusing to talk to them. Make it clear why you are refusing to talk to them and I'm sure the fans would do a whip round and pay the fucking thing. Stand up to the scummy media Celtic....if you ever needed a reason now you have it. Support Kyogo!!!
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️
100% spot on

HH Lubo

Av just heard a clip of some shitty radio fitbaw show full a fannies by the sound of it and that wee hun fucks just compared the song about his sisters manky knickers to they racist fucks singing aboot wee kyogo🤬 and some other arsehole on that panel says aye that's the wider problem clubs need to be clamping down on songs???wit they fannies done on a bus is technically fuck all to do way the club so its nothing like the same as a wind up song ffs this is the shite we get fed in our game🤬

Back