Hun bastards

Tiger76

The Zombie bastards are all outside hell at the moment for sevco,s first ever title ... over to you nicola to what points you are going to deduct 18 points would suit us!!!
Let you see clear and transparent sanctions for covid rule breaking again!!!

...apologies for my interruption Tiger, but I don't think you can annunciate the word Hun without it being preceded by the adjective 'Filthy'.

(Hun being the present day term for Rangers, sevco, knuckledraggers etc. and not the Germanic born Hunnic variety and their leader Attila.)

It kinda comes naturally to say Filthy before it....sort of just rolls off the tongue.
Filthy Hun Bastards.......yep, that sounds pretty much spot on.

Nicola will do nothing.....no-one punishes their own children really......

scots.jpg

Scottish end of season pish

Motherwell not turned up all season fucking Liv
Ross county pumping Killie
Aberdeen struggling with Hamilton

Next year no fans and one of these teams go down and oish Hearts come up and some other shite survives maybe a play off, and seasons books will be renewed for more of the same dire football.

...apologies for my interruption Tiger, but I don't think you can annunciate the word Hun without it being preceded by the adjective 'Filthy'.

(Hun being the present day term for Rangers, sevco, knuckledraggers etc. and not the Germanic born Hunnic variety and their leader Attila.)

It kinda comes naturally to say Filthy before it....sort of just rolls off the tongue.

Nicola will do nothing.....no-one punishes their own children really...

Soory

Sorry j.c wont happen again!!

The Zombie bastards are all outside hell at the moment for sevco,s first ever title ... over to you nicola to what points you are going to deduct 18 points would suit us!!!
Let you see clear and transparent sanctions for covid rule breaking again!!!
Thought I saw Nicola joining in ootside Hun City, could be wrong tho' ( inserted at the behest of my legal dept).
No legal action will taken as they will only spread disease among those already suffering from 9iar-ittis. It is their FIRST title after all.

The polis were out today to disperse 100 teens for partying they even arrested some of them now comoare to yesterday no arrests and the hun players were allowed to have a party with alcohol in dressing room how the fucks that allowed wen players canny even go for a fuckin meal together!!!

Great things can be achieved in football if ye are immune to red cards and penalties.
Death and taxes the only certainties in life. Not in (un)Fair Caledonia. They paid no tax and survived death and have somehow won 55 titles in 9 years, the maddest thing about it all is that they believe their own made up stories.
Can you imagine the reaction in England if a team in the EPL had no penalties or red cards against them since December 2019 and the same teams top scorer is a defender who takes penalties? It's even madder because it's all true!

Back