HUN CHEERLEADERS IN ALL MEDIA SOURCES

BILLCOWIE1958

Just how many HUN CHEERLEADERS have wangled their way into the media whither it be radio television or the press?

Every time I turn on SKY BT PREMIER BBC or listen to BBC Radio Scotland or Radio Clyde no matter who is playing there appears to be an ex HUN giving their tuppenceworth

I don't buy or read newspapers but am aware of the HUN wannabe sports journalists within them spouting their LOYALIST HUN propoganda And agendas or anti CELTIC crap

Of course there are ex Celtic players doing similar but nowhere near the extent of those of a HUN persuasion

Even the majority of ex Celtic people who have found themselves in these positions have no qualms about slating their former paymasters

We all know the usual culprits WALKER BURLEY NICHOLARSE PROVAN and COMMONS to an extent whereas I don't think I've heard any ex HUNS slating their favourites

JOHNSTONE BOYD DODDS RAE THOMSON McCOIST MCCANN FERGUSON X 2 WISHART and although not an ex HUN CRAIGEN

Not to mention Adrian Durham who is just an arsehole and Robbie Savage who runs him a close second

Fighting our corner and rarely dissing Celtic we have SUTTON and HARTSON who are both more level headed and fairer in their opinions and of course Alan Brazil

I realise that the HUNS are in pain since they died and their tribute act have appeared but without any great effect and of course their peepul have always been bitter bitter bastarts
It would appear that their team is incapable f winning anything of importance so their cheerleaders are catipulted into positions of annoyance to those of a TIM persuasion

In saying all of that it ain't half enjoyable watching or listening to the HUN cheerleaders squirm and faff around for excuses and inspiration for their followers

HH🍀

Its definitely a concern though not unexpected. I cant remember a season where the pundits have all been of the same persuasion Michael Stewart has been reasonable in calling out many things but is inconsistent in doing so. Where are all the Celtic minded pundits that are actually for the club?

Its definitely a concern though not unexpected. I cant remember a season where the pundits have all been of the same persuasion Michael Stewart has been reasonable in calling out many things but is inconsistent in doing so. Where are all the Celtic minded pundits that are actually for the club?

Mark Wilson, Simon Donnelly, Chris Sutton, John Hartson, Tom Boyd,Stan Collimore...thats about it

Just how many HUN CHEERLEADERS have wangled their way into the media whither it be radio television or the press?

Every time I turn on SKY BT PREMIER BBC or listen to BBC Radio Scotland or Radio Clyde no matter who is playing there appears to be an ex HUN giving their tuppenceworth

I don't buy or read newspapers but am aware of the HUN wannabe sports journalists within them spouting their LOYALIST HUN propoganda And agendas or anti CELTIC crap

Of course there are ex Celtic players doing similar but nowhere near the extent of those of a HUN persuasion

Even the majority of ex Celtic people who have found themselves in these positions have no qualms about slating their former paymasters

We all know the usual culprits WALKER BURLEY NICHOLARSE PROVAN and COMMONS to an extent whereas I don't think I've heard any ex HUNS slating their favourites

JOHNSTONE BOYD DODDS RAE THOMSON McCOIST MCCANN FERGUSON X 2 WISHART and although not an ex HUN CRAIGEN

Not to mention Adrian Durham who is just an arsehole and Robbie Savage who runs him a close second

Fighting our corner and rarely dissing Celtic we have SUTTON and HARTSON who are both more level headed and fairer in their opinions and of course Alan Brazil

I realise that the HUNS are in pain since they died and their tribute act have appeared but without any great effect and of course their peepul have always been bitter bitter bastarts
It would appear that their team is incapable f winning anything of importance so their cheerleaders are catipulted into positions of annoyance to those of a TIM persuasion

In saying all of that it ain't half enjoyable watching or listening to the HUN cheerleaders squirm and faff around for excuses and inspiration for their followers

HH🍀
It's their stupidity that makes me laugh, that and the the way they treat the support. Like SG comment about their squad being strong enough and not needing to strengthen or Barca and a "host" of English clubs are after the Buffaloon but we won't sell.
It's the blind leading the visually impaired. I blame the skools you know.

Hun on snyde,"we need to keep el crapallo,he's a £20,to £30million pound player, that's why all these team are batterin' down the doors at the shitdome tryin' tae sign him! wait a minute, no phuqer want's him 😹 😹😹😹🍺🍺🍺🍺 ma phuqin sides!!!!!!
Why are everyone in shock, the sense of entitlement is strong and makes it more enjoyable now it happened, no team has the right to turn up and win you have to earn your win, every win, regardless of how you achieve it.
The media had written off Hearts, this is one of the bigger teams and the difference was the return of players like Naismith, Souter and the signing of Boyce, guys like these three help youngsters and the youngsters gave these three the legs, was a case of a rookie manager playing down the opponent, an opponent who have a manager who has actually got a clue about selections, he got rid of Berra, and switched Clare to right back a young lad whos career was going down the tubes fast under Levien, So the rookie was served a dish best served cold yesterday.

Why are everyone in shock, the sense of entitlement is strong and makes it more enjoyable now it happened, no team has the right to turn up and win you have to earn your win, every win, regardless of how you achieve it.
The media had written off Hearts, this is one of the bigger teams and the difference was the return of players like Naismith, Souter and the signing of Boyce, guys like these three help youngsters and the youngsters gave these three the legs, was a case of a rookie manager playing down the opponent, an opponent who have a manager who has actually got a clue about selections, he got rid of Berra, and switched Clare to right back a young lad whos career was going down the tubes fast under Levien, So the rookie was served a dish best served cold yesterday.
Would have scored more without naismith who's goal looked more of a hit n hope

Rae was claiming big new asian investment this window ,take it their down wi the flu

Would have scored more without naismith who's goal looked more of a hit n hope

Rae was claiming big new asian investment this window ,take it their down wi the flu
I think Rae might have got it a wee bit wrong Kelly,,it is a big new Asian investment for ipox,, 2 containers full with buckets,,the only snag is ipox need to supply their own bucket rattlers..
All applicants must have previous experience,,,this is were the zombies will get confused,,will
they know what an applicant is..????

HH.

Hun on snyde,"we need to keep el crapallo,he's a £20,to £30million pound player, that's why all these team are batterin' down the doors at the shitdome tryin' tae sign him! wait a minute, no phuqer want's him 😹 😹😹😹🍺🍺🍺🍺 ma phuqin sides!!!!!!
Ranjerks are coming ........ OH NAW the bottom of the league has spoiled it, bastards should know better!! You have to ask yourself what right do the BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE have to go and strengthen in January when the self entitled ones (led by the coaching colossus that is SG) cannot afford to .
The BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE FFS.
(apologies fur repeating masell)

Goes to show just how shite a manager Levein was. Dobber.

Members online

No members online now.

Back