HUN CHEERLEADERS IN ALL MEDIA SOURCES

Back in December S.G. Told everyone who would listen to what a great team he had predicting they would be even better after thier winter break so haveing scraped though against ST. MIRREN then been handed a lesson by HEARTS both teams who were at the bottom end of the league now it seems the same players have become passengers of course the managers took no responsibility now in my opinion when a manager blames the team it's the beginning of the end and if I was a player Iwould be asking him to name the passengers bet he won't

Back in December S.G. Told everyone who would listen to what a great team he had predicting they would be even better after thier winter break so haveing scraped though against ST. MIRREN then been handed a lesson by HEARTS both teams who were at the bottom end of the league now it seems the same players have become passengers of course the managers took no responsibility now in my opinion when a manager blames the team it's the beginning of the end and if I was a player Iwould be asking him to name the passengers bet he won't
He picked the team..........and bought them.

EPOakprXUAcYO7f

Just how many HUN CHEERLEADERS have wangled their way into the media whither it be radio television or the press?

Every time I turn on SKY BT PREMIER BBC or listen to BBC Radio Scotland or Radio Clyde no matter who is playing there appears to be an ex HUN giving their tuppenceworth

I don't buy or read newspapers but am aware of the HUN wannabe sports journalists within them spouting their LOYALIST HUN propoganda And agendas or anti CELTIC crap

Of course there are ex Celtic players doing similar but nowhere near the extent of those of a HUN persuasion

Even the majority of ex Celtic people who have found themselves in these positions have no qualms about slating their former paymasters

We all know the usual culprits WALKER BURLEY NICHOLARSE PROVAN and COMMONS to an extent whereas I don't think I've heard any ex HUNS slating their favourites

JOHNSTONE BOYD DODDS RAE THOMSON McCOIST MCCANN FERGUSON X 2 WISHART and although not an ex HUN CRAIGEN

Not to mention Adrian Durham who is just an arsehole and Robbie Savage who runs him a close second

Fighting our corner and rarely dissing Celtic we have SUTTON and HARTSON who are both more level headed and fairer in their opinions and of course Alan Brazil

I realise that the HUNS are in pain since they died and their tribute act have appeared but without any great effect and of course their peepul have always been bitter bitter bastarts
It would appear that their team is incapable f winning anything of importance so their cheerleaders are catipulted into positions of annoyance to those of a TIM persuasion

In saying all of that it ain't half enjoyable watching or listening to the HUN cheerleaders squirm and faff around for excuses and inspiration for their followers

AND YOUR SURPRISED DON'T THINK SO THE THOMPSON ONE IS INTRIGUING WHEN HE'S ON WITH MY.STEWART HE DOES SLAY THEM WHEN HE'S NOT HE'S BACK IN THE FOLD

Wonder what Derek Ferguson and Kenny (Big) Mac will say to big bad John now.Anyone up for contacting sportsound and relaying this.

View attachment 6673

I agree Boab
Nowhere else in the world is this acceptable
In North America, teams are penalized during games and at times fined for 'over the top' celebrations, which disrespect opponents, or incite unruly fan behaviour
Only in the West of Scotland, is this Hunnish behaviour condoned, by the governing bodies

Just how many HUN CHEERLEADERS have wangled their way into the media whither it be radio television or the press?

Every time I turn on SKY BT PREMIER BBC or listen to BBC Radio Scotland or Radio Clyde no matter who is playing there appears to be an ex HUN giving their tuppenceworth

I don't buy or read newspapers but am aware of the HUN wannabe sports journalists within them spouting their LOYALIST HUN propoganda And agendas or anti CELTIC crap

Of course there are ex Celtic players doing similar but nowhere near the extent of those of a HUN persuasion

Even the majority of ex Celtic people who have found themselves in these positions have no qualms about slating their former paymasters

We all know the usual culprits WALKER BURLEY NICHOLARSE PROVAN and COMMONS to an extent whereas I don't think I've heard any ex HUNS slating their favourites

JOHNSTONE BOYD DODDS RAE THOMSON McCOIST MCCANN FERGUSON X 2 WISHART and although not an ex HUN CRAIGEN

Not to mention Adrian Durham who is just an arsehole and Robbie Savage who runs him a close second

Fighting our corner and rarely dissing Celtic we have SUTTON and HARTSON who are both more level headed and fairer in their opinions and of course Alan Brazil

I realise that the HUNS are in pain since they died and their tribute act have appeared but without any great effect and of course their peepul have always been bitter bitter bastarts
It would appear that their team is incapable f winning anything of importance so their cheerleaders are catipulted into positions of annoyance to those of a TIM persuasion

In saying all of that it ain't half enjoyable watching or listening to the HUN cheerleaders squirm and faff around for excuses and inspiration for their followers

HH🍀

HH🍀

If Celtic take a gap in points from next few games and as hoped the zombies don't win next game how quickly they'll have something to say.. what that will be I await with joy but tweets calling for SG to be sacked after hmfc game already from some walking dead yin's..wee will see hh10

Back