HUN MEDIA GOES INTA OVERDRIVE

Anyone hear that cvnt Kenny Millar on Radio Scotland pre-match, Big Jabba's new rent-a-gub, Stevie Gerrad knows how tae beat Celtic, get yersel tae fuck ya big eared pematanned COCKWOMBLE. Fuckin raging hearing that, fuckin twat the day. Only think Stevie G knows that December could see him out off Europe, Nae CUPS, His team PUMPED twice in a month By Celtic

AYE, SEE AW YOU LURKIN BASTURDS OOT THERE, BOTH MA GRANDA'S WON MEDALS IN WW2, YOUR GRANDA'S WON FUCK ALL, YOU DON'T GET MEDALS FUR HIDING IN THE FUCKIN SHIPYARDS! FACT!

AS FOR THE SMSM MEDIA URGING LABOUR VOTERS TAE VOTE TORY, DAE THESE FUCKWITS NO LEARN, FFS THEIR CIRCULATION IS DROPPING FASTER THAN BIG BETTY'S KNICKERS AT AN OO GANGBANG
Git them telt TT😁😁🤣🤣

Agree with Steviebhoy the game had a surreal feel about it yesterday - like sitting watching a live replay wtf o_O Scottish Press predictable - who didn't know yesterday what their headlines would be today? We needed to win and we won that would have pissed of the journos hoping to write about our Euro hangover.....as it turned out they only had the same old tales of the 11th of the 11th....

Highlight for me was wee Frimpong leaping to try and keep that Fraser Forster kick out in play. I try to finish my Bovril before the big guy starts distributing the ball with his feet.

I have no problem with people not wanting to be part of it SP, none at all. I didn't wear a poppy this year as is my right. But my grandfather who was a forestry worker(a fairly innocent profession) was conscripted and got blown up in North Africa fighting Rommel's army. I've read the letters he sent back from the front line and all he wanted was to be back with his family and go back to planting trees, but he's a "scumbag"? Fuck that it's offensive.
Painting everyone with the same brush is idiotic, whether it's a religion, a nation or indeed an army.
Totally understand that point I think its the inclusion of all servicemen and woman regardless of which war. The2W wars yesill respect that but the illegal wars in the middle east Afghanistan etc no I cant respect that and actually think the young servicemen and women who fought in those wars many didn't believe in the cause as it was illegal but soldiers have to follow orders citizens don't and can choose how to or not to pay respects

Totally understand that point I think its the inclusion of all servicemen and woman regardless of which war. The2W wars yesill respect that but the illegal wars in the middle east Afghanistan etc no I cant respect that and actually think the young servicemen and women who fought in those wars many didn't believe in the cause as it was illegal but soldiers have to follow orders citizens don't and can choose how to or not to pay respects
Don’t forget the incarnation of Ireland,the Black and Tans scum,?i agree with you about the men and women being dragged into the Middle East fracas! They are only following orders,but unfortunately the shit on the south side don’t have the brains to realise what it is all about ,they can only see what they want to see,my old man,uncles fought in the second, lucky enough to survive ,but Tim’s and Celtic through and through,hh

Don’t forget the incarnation of Ireland,the Black and Tans scum,?i agree with you about the men and women being dragged into the Middle East fracas! They are only following orders,but unfortunately the shit on the south side don’t have the brains to realise what it is all about ,they can only see what they want to see,my old man,uncles fought in the second, lucky enough to survive ,but Tim’s and Celtic through and through,hh
Should be incarceration,!,,,,, stupid predictive text,hh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back