HUN MEDIA GOES INTA OVERDRIVE

Meanwhile in Germany it does not pay to square up to a fit player if you are not exactly a spring chicken.

Not condoning the player antics

But the coach was shouting obscenities by the look of the footage and was deliberately obstructing the path of player trying to get ball back in play quickly to salvage game, coupled with the verbal I think he was using gamesmanship to prevent a possible comeback.

Dude who barged him was out of order, but I think coach could have been bit less static if he wanted to be.

My gut tells me something is happening. I feel like we could go all the way. Yes i know I'm biased but i do feel it🍀
Have similar tingles myself watching this celtic side away in Europe gives hope eternal. Theres no fear factor on display and we've got big game players who are thriving in the European scene. Don't want to get ahead of myself but something's different about us and our attitude now HH

Have similar tingles myself watching this celtic side away in Europe gives hope eternal. Theres no fear factor on display and we've got big game players who are thriving in the European scene. Don't want to get ahead of myself but something's different about us and our attitude now HH
I'm away to go into blinkered hun mode for a bit, winter, and posit a theory that might sound a bit wacky, but I'll run with it anyway.

I reckon The Wa' is in and among the top 20 keepers in Europe. I think that big Kris is one of the top 30 central defenders in Europe. I believe that CalMac and Corpus are among the top 60 central midfielders in Europe and I also believe that Eddy is one of the top 25 strikers in Europe.

That's the spine of the team right there and I would also suggest that big Jullien, wee Jamesie and Broonie are not far out of the mix in their respective positions.

Add in really solid pros like El Hamed, wee Jonny, Taylor and a bit more consistency and flair from Rogic, Bolingoli and N'tcham. Then there is the young team of Frimpong, Dembele, Mikey, Okoflex etc. If they are all applied with the right belief and work ethic, along with a decent glue and management strategy, I don't think they're far away some even better performances and results than Lazio.

I also now think we have a gamechanger in Elyounoussi.......someone that can do something 'off the cuff' and can come inside or go outside.

Off course, I'm biased and have Celtic-o-vision, but there looks like something is taking shape and it'll be interesting to see how far it takes us.

However, I have to curb my enthusiasm, as according to many of the zombie army, they have the best striker, best keeper, best midfielders, best defenders, best manager all worth a combined total of about a trillion fucks.........sorry, bucks and are, without a flicker of a doubt in their minds - the greatest team in the universe (or at least until February when the markers start getting called in).

It's easy to score when the linesman can't see a blue shirt filled o the brim w,e Morelost tits half a yard in front of a line of yellow ones , bit of the wall this but has anyone else noticed how ill slippy looks don't think he looked that rough when he entered the pigs bin ???

We don't wear the poppy on our shirt, and people have a democratic right to protest at our club, but I'm really glad the silence was observed, during the minutes silence around this time my thoughts are with all the conscripts who died in the 2 bloodbaths, also its a good time to think about the innocents slaughtered all over the butchers empire, with the British armies record over the last few centuries it's now impossible for me to honour any of them.

I hate this time of year when everyone who hates us wants a controversy over the poppy and every year the GB give them that. I can't understand why as it only causes the club embarressment. Thank fuck it's over. L
I've read that the minutes silence was well observed, I've also read that fans were singing stick your poppy up your arse and other fans were booing them, i wasnt there so I don't know the truth.
The GB stayed outside to protest which is their perogative I suppose, but WCB made a very pertinent point on the Star a few days ago, if there's a minutes silence of remembrance, remember who you want, such as victims of war, it doesn't all have to be about the British army if that's not your thing.

I've read that the minutes silence was well observed, I've also read that fans were singing stick your poppy up your arse and other fans were booing them, i wasnt there so I don't know the truth.
The GB stayed outside to protest which is their perogative I suppose, but WCB made a very pertinent point on the Star a few days ago, if there's a minutes silence of remembrance, remember who you want, such as victims of war, it doesn't all have to be about the British army if that's not your thing.

It was observed but it's the afters from the GB get the headlines. They were booed but that doesn't fit into the agenda. They are entitled to their politics but we all don't share them on this. I always wish they woullld sing more Celtic songs as it seems to be five to one ratio every game about their politics.

That's the problem with this bullshit every fuckin year. "It doesn't have to be be about Brits", but the fact is that it is about these scumbags who are portrayed as heroes. Why should people be forced to stand in silence for these cunts when they don't want to. If they want to remember them go to a Remembrance Day service for them and leave it to fuck out of sport where it only cause aggro. And the poppy should be shoved up their arse too!

I hate this time of year when everyone who hates us wants a controversy over the poppy and every year the GB give them that. I can't understand why as it only causes the club embarressment. Thank fuck it's over. L
Have to say though, TV1, I think everyone on The Noise has kept it civil and avoided any controversy on the subject this year. I'm glad it's all over and we can just focus on the foot........awww shit, it's feckin international week????

Strike that...........let's hae a huge rammy aboot something, otherwise the boredom might just kill me!

That's the problem with this bullshit every fuckin year. "It doesn't have to be be about Brits", but the fact is that it is about these scumbags who are portrayed as heroes. Why should people be forced to stand in silence for these cunts when they don't want to. If they want to remember them go to a Remembrance Day service for them and leave it to fuck out of sport where it only cause aggro. And the poppy should be shoved up their arse too!
So the 1m + servicemen from England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, mainly conscripted, who died in WW1 and WW2 fighting some peoples favourite subject fascism were "scumbags" the mentality of some people fucking scares me it really does.

So the 1m + servicemen from England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, mainly conscripted, who died in WW1 and WW2 fighting some peoples favourite subject fascism were "scumbags" the mentality of some people fucking scares me it really does.
That's the problem, it also represents the fuckin scumbags that's slaughtered all round them in the six counties and got away with it Scot free. There in lies the problem!!

Were these servicemen of which you speak representing the same people who oppressed Irish people for centuries? I don't give two fucks who they were fighting against. They fuckin tortured Irish people for centuries and now they're fuckin heroes. Gimme a fuckin break. And now they expect people at football matches to forget that and bow and scrape to them. Not me, not ever.

That's the problem, it also represents the fuckin scumbags that's slaughtered all round them in the six counties and got away with it Scot free. There in lies the problem!!
And i completely understand some people's dislike of the British Army because of what happened in Northern Ireland, but to brand everyone who's ever been in the British Army a scumbag is a fucking insult to the vast majority.
Let's not forget that politicians created the majority of the problems in Northern Ireland and those fighting on both sides and the innocents in the middle were the victims. Maybe save your hatred for the creators.

Hoopy, I'm inclined to agree with Deadner on this subject. There was all the fanfare, pomp and circumstance throughout most major cities yesterday and people had ample opportunity to remember those who lost their lives in NOBLE conflict.

It's the not-so-noble and illegal conflict I have an issue with, but I'm straying from the point.

I finished work at noon yesterday. I chose to go out for a fag at 5 to 11 and got a bit of jib from one of my colleagues whose husband is ex-RAF. I minded myself as she's a nice lassie, if not a little misguided.

I then went to the boozers in order to catch a game or three and had to smoke my way through Bristol v Cardiff, Wolves v Villa, the huns v Useless bastards FC, Liverpool v Man City.

My frequent disappearances and lack of brand product did not go unnoticed and I ended up having a row with three particular dicks who insulted any conscript who fell fighting tyranny, by acting like jumped up wee tyrants themselves!!!

I did not vocally object. I did not obviously disrespect. I did not interfere with anyone's will to be silent........I went oot for a fag and minded my own.

It's this insistence by many that I and others who have been affected by unwanted British influence should just bend the knee and accept their customs that really harshes my mellow. I don't see many brits holding silences or vigils for those innocent civilians who were maimed tortured and murdered by their armed forces?

Sorry for that, but I choose not to be a part of the British marketing campaign to legitimise war crimes and crimes in general.

Hoopy, I'm inclined to agree with Deadner on this subject. There was all the fanfare, pomp and circumstance throughout most major cities yesterday and people had ample opportunity to remember those who lost their lives in NOBLE conflict.

It's the not-so-noble and illegal conflict I have an issue with, but I'm straying from the point.

I finished work at noon yesterday. I chose to go out for a fag at 5 to 11 and got a bit of jib from one of my colleagues whose husband is ex-RAF. I minded myself as she's a nice lassie, if not a little misguided.

I then went to the boozers in order to catch a game or three and had to smoke my way through Bristol v Cardiff, Wolves v Villa, the huns v Useless bastards FC, Liverpool v Man City.

My frequent disappearances and lack of brand product did not go unnoticed and I ended up having a row with three particular dicks who insulted any conscript who fell fighting tyranny, by acting like jumped up wee tyrants themselves!!!

I did not vocally object. I did not obviously disrespect. I did not interfere with anyone's will to be silent........I went oot for a fag and minded my own.

It's this insistence by many that I and others who have been affected by unwanted British influence should just bend the knee and accept their customs that really harshes my mellow. I don't see many brits holding silences or vigils for those innocent civilians who were maimed tortured and murdered by their armed forces?

Sorry for that, but I choose not to be a part of the British marketing campaign to legitimise war crimes and crimes in general.
I have no problem with people not wanting to be part of it SP, none at all. I didn't wear a poppy this year as is my right. But my grandfather who was a forestry worker(a fairly innocent profession) was conscripted and got blown up in North Africa fighting Rommel's army. I've read the letters he sent back from the front line and all he wanted was to be back with his family and go back to planting trees, but he's a "scumbag"? Fuck that it's offensive.
Painting everyone with the same brush is idiotic, whether it's a religion, a nation or indeed an army.

And i completely understand some people's dislike of the British Army because of what happened in Northern Ireland, but to brand everyone who's ever been in the British Army a scumbag is a fucking insult to the vast majority.
Let's not forget that politicians created the majority of the problems in Northern Ireland and those fighting on both sides and the innocents in the middle were the victims. Maybe save your hatred for the creators.
Well if you completely understand then where's the argument? With all due respect, ye haven't a fuckin clue what it was like to grow up in the six counties during the troubles, let alone know what my ancestors went through being evicted off their land and burnt out of their houses. Not a fuckin clue! For me to have to look at that shite on tv and in every paper makes my skin crawl and blood boil. You can dress it up whatever way you want, servicemen, armed forces, heroes. These same people raped and pillaged in every country they were ever in. And yes there were probably some of them had no choice or were decent people, but when you pull on that Brit uniform you represent what it represents. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a fuckin duck!

WW1 was never about fighting fascism. It was just the next round of the Franco Prussian wars made monstrous.

Members online

Back