Hunpumpin thread.

Imagine being a firework salesman in Govan. After years of struggle you suddenly see your sales rise during the lockdown season. So you invest your profits in lots of new stock only for sales to dry up!

Getitrightupyouse you bog snorkelers. You are getting another pumping!

The write up pre game in the record...

"That 4-0 drubbing at Parkhead will take a while to shrug off but there is nothing better as a player than getting straight back into it with another big game."

Oh do you fucking think so?? 😹😹😹

I’ve heard reports from different sources the Huns are being sold again

News to break next week, not a rumour.

Rangers International FC PLC getting sold again, Douglas Park has taken back his money (owed) mostly from the Champion’s League and Castore 2022 income

Hence why there was a board decision not to sign any new players until January 2023 transfer window

John Bennett, Deputy Chairman along with a Hong Kong consortium to takeover

I’ve heard reports from different sources the Huns are being sold again

News to break next week, not a rumour.

Rangers International FC PLC getting sold again, Douglas Park has taken back his money (owed) mostly from the Champion’s League and Castore 2022 income

Hence why there was a board decision not to sign any new players until January 2023 transfer window

John Bennett, Deputy Chairman along with a Hong Kong consortium to takeover
Al buy them fur 5p this time!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Just watch as I take them doon the Divisions, PUMPED 10-0 every wk wae the BIGGEST FUKIN SMILE oan ma coupon every interview!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Members online

Back