Hunpumpin thread.

11-0 their last 3 games. They are shite. I watched the camera pan round the crowd, never seen so many ugly, manky, stupid people assembled in the one place at one time. If ugly, manky, stupid was a sport Sevco would be world beaters (and wife). What a bunch o fuckwits. If fuckwittery was a sport…..

303593862_1267419134016785_7099504866364142975_n.jpg

The ref stood up to their cynical nonsense. It was refreshing to see. It highlights in neon lights, the disgrace, that is referring in Scottish football. But it will be back to business as usual against Dundee Utd on Saturday.

Last edited:
The BT commentator Rory & McCoist crying their eyes out due to all of the ref giving all of the important decisions against poor sevco who didn't get a break from the officials. They then freely admit that all the decisions were correct by the letter of the law, but they were so unfair actually applying the laws correctly!

I mean, do they realise what they are saying? That it is only fair if the match is rigged so that the refs only make their decisions so they favour sevco!

Yes the 3 penalty decisions and red card were 100% correct, but the red changed the game by sending off Sands. Let's ignore Morelos somehow avoiding a 2nd yellow and Tavpen escaping with just a yellow after committing a professional foul rugby tackle to stop a chance on goal.
Poor young sevco! Last in the CL 2 years before it came into existence and these horrid referees just won't ignore the rules like the friendly refs here do.

11-0 their last 3 games. They are shite. I watched the camera pan round the crowd, never seen so many ugly, manky, stupid people assembled in the one place at one time. If ugly, manky, stupid was a sport Sevco would be world beaters (and wife). What a bunch o fuckwits. If fuckwittery was a sport…..
They were difficult to spot at 3-0 - they were doing walking away.

I don't think so Bri. They were much better tonight although the score would have been much worse if MacShagger hadn't saved them. Because it was a better performance and the fact that they can't afford to pay off all of the coaching staff, I suspect he will hang on longer.
Did you see the stats for shots - the italians miss more than we do. The score flattered the Rankers. If the Italians had scored half their chances it would have been about 10 goals ...well actually thay had 25 shots only 10 on target...but even so that is poor!

Last edited:
Back