Hunpumpin thread.

They are saying over on swallow swallow that they will just have to get used to the fact that in the CL refs officiate to the letter of the laws of the game ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ As in not being cheating orange bastards that they usually have
Also says the ref was just a Spanish Collum ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I left the pub after the Celtic game , havent seen any highlights yet of their game, still been going over ours,
seen their ' supporters' .
Not surprised.
Shocked though at the media's blatant deflection onto , Celtic.
Not about Celtic winning a point away in the champions league,
Ange becoming first Australian to win a CL point,
Our deficiencies converting chances into goals to win the game, which is fair enough to an extent but that was an achievement last night. P.
Best Celtic away performance in Europe since Lazio maybe.
Daily Mail saying we avoided 2nd half collapse has to be a dig at collapses in recent times in Europe, not this game.
Or they were watching a different game.
Digs likely because of a few banners.

Celtic were excellent last night.
Our game was there and for the second game running we see again that at this level we must take our chances, got to.
This will come, going by last night's evidence.
We were always going to need that 2nd goal to take the pressure off the bhoys.

For a new team competing at this level for the first time we were very impressive but we lost a bit of focus first half and allowed them too much space to pass the ball around the back and that sitting off for too long as they did that led to the goal.

JJ had a good game but he is targeted I think because his recovery speed isnt the fastest.
It was a good counter and goal big Hart was isolated, but it's the high risk style we play.

That depends on taking our chances.
I think some of the team were surprised by how easy it was at times.

The big surprise was Haksabanovic starting and he delivered in his 45 minutes.
Looks powerful, takes on and beats defenders., has that deft touch and vision.
I thought it might take longer for him to integrate into the team , looks another great signing,
let's see Abildgaard now.

We're on the board with 1 pt having played the champions and an away game.
It's really positive for us.
Shakhtar now play Madrid twice and we have to win our home games for a chance at progressing.

I thought 7pts might be enough to at least see us into the EL but possibly the last 16 if Madrid run away with the group.
They scored twice I think in last 10 minutes against RBL so they're our main competitors for 2nd place looking at tonight.

Said before the game I'd be happy with a draw in Warsaw, the fact were all disappointed with a draw shows how far we've come.
This teams only going to get better. HH!

Last edited:
Aye, listen on Sportshund seen highlights on uefa app, thur fuckin ๐Ÿ’ฉ. MD 3 Liverpool will cricket score theRangers Lundlumps not a CB & wae the boy Sands missing for it. Ooft they'll be wantin Wee Giofanny, hung by the bawbag. They canny cut it in Europe's Big Lge

Match Day 1 Stats
Screenshot_20220915-021428_Chrome.png

Match Day 2 Stats
Screenshot_20220915-021321_Chrome.png
AYE theRANGERS ARE

๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Two pens against them in the one game??? Questions will be asked of the LRA who never give penalties against them.
They are already calling the Ref... Willie Colum, they are screaming that he should never officiate again in Europe.
They do not know what has hit them... no messing about in Europe aye ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ they get away with nothing.
No doubt normal service will resume at the weekend.

They are already calling the Ref... Willie Colum, they are screaming that he should never officiate again in Europe.
They do not know what has hit them... no messing about in Europe aye ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ they get away with nothing.
No doubt normal service will resume at the weekend.
Has big monster munch not been on yet screaming for VAR, or is he still queuing up at some auld church somewhere. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜

Has big monster munch not been on yet screaming for VAR, or is he still queuing up at some auld church somewhere. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜
Like aw Huns, hiding this morning, the huns at ma work never came it, went straight to their jobs๐Ÿคฃ 3 games 11-0 score line hunpumping at its best โค๏ธ

Aye, listen on Sportshund seen highlights on uefa app, thur fuckin ๐Ÿ’ฉ. MD 3 Liverpool will cricket score theRangers Lundlumps not a CB & wae the boy Sands missing for it. Ooft they'll be wantin Wee Giofanny, hung by the bawbag. They canny cut it in Europe's Big Lge

Match Day 1 Stats
View attachment 20070

Match Day 2 Stats
View attachment 20071
AYE theRANGERS ARE

๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ
Theyre on FF saying that's a great improvement atleast we ran about a bit๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The sevvies donโ€™t do well with real referees. They are stunned when they get booked for bookable offences.
I saw some sevvie getting interviewed after the game, what a bizarre looking sevvie. His coupon was about 3 ft long but only 4 or 5 inches wide.
That face has been squashed in a vice.
What kind o stupid bastard goes to the game with a union Jackoff and sings God Save the Queen? Someone of very,very low intelligence. Fuckin stupid sevvie filth.

307084393_163776482909416_7646797143545892435_n.jpg

Just read the Daily Lier rateting for last nights sevco game, it would appear that we watched a different game not one below six with thier comments completely a work of fiction
if they are haveing ago about VAR now they wonโ€™t be happy from January till the end of the season when thier cheating ways are exposed week after week of course that depends who is making the decisions ? All we need now is for Dundee Unt give them a stuffing at the weekend you know stranger things have happened and will not be surprised if they do

Been out & about today, lovely day all theses Huns with their faces tripping them. Reality is beginning to break for the deluded fuckers.

In the league 6 played & already 5pts behind the Champions ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

UCL, 2 played 0pts, back to back games against Liverpool. It would be safe too say 4 played 0pts

Financial Situation, the books are that well cooked, it's hard to guestimate were they are & most of theHuns I speak too want to know wur the money gone?

UEFA Runners 14.5m
UCL GROUP 30.0m
T/FERS OUT 28.5m

BALANCE 73.0m

T/FERS IN 12.8m

IN BANK?? 60.2m

Estimated debt per seasons average 17m,
10 Seasons 170m minus what's in the bank,
109.8m Debt

Qualification for the UCL has kept the lights on , but with no hope of Europe after Christmas, things probably will get worse for them. If results don't improve domestically & the GAP between The Champions & them gets any bigger Giofanny & Staff will get punted, cost of new manager, plus more loses.

I HAVE COME TOO THE CONCLUSION, THUR TOTALLY FUCKED, ENJOY THEY'RE PAIN & TEARS, BECAUSE THERE'S MORE TO COME

Check out Oh The Rangers by Celtic FanChants on Amazon Music

Been out & about today, lovely day all theses Huns with their faces tripping them. Reality is beginning to break for the deluded fuckers.

In the league 6 played & already 5pts behind the Champions ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

UCL, 2 played 0pts, back to back games against Liverpool. It would be safe too say 4 played 0pts

Financial Situation, the books are that well cooked, it's hard to guestimate were they are & most of theHuns I speak too want to know wur the money gone?

UEFA Runners 14.5m
UCL GROUP 30.0m
T/FERS OUT 28.5m

BALANCE 73.0m

T/FERS IN 12.8m

IN BANK?? 60.2m

Estimated debt per seasons average 17m,
10 Seasons 170m minus what's in the bank,
109.8m Debt

Qualification for the UCL has kept the lights on , but with no hope of Europe after Christmas, things probably will get worse for them. If results don't improve domestically & the GAP between The Champions & them gets any bigger Giofanny & Staff will get punted, cost of new manager, plus more loses.

I HAVE COME TOO THE CONCLUSION, THUR TOTALLY FUCKED, ENJOY THEY'RE PAIN & TEARS, BECAUSE THERE'S MORE TO COME

Check out Oh The Rangers by Celtic FanChants on Amazon Music
Their fans just can't get to grips with basic finance. After a decade of gross overspending they thought it would continue forever. They ignored the warnings that the Champions League money was needed for their huge debts - it could never be splashed on new players but instead was used to keep the lights on.

Meanwhile, not only are we buying lots of new players but we continue to make profits every year (except one) doing so.

Back