Huns caught breaking the rules......again

They probably don't have the money to buy testing kits.
Hearts philanthropist gave all the clubs £50k, testing kits cost £35-40k EVERY CLUB had a free and an unexpected cash hand out that could have been used to purchase a testing machine, Celtic donationed theirs to charity, only 2 clubs have testing machines, Celtic bought 2, one for parkhead, one for Lennoxtown, delivers results in 20mins, Ross county the only other team to purchase one, says all you need to know about how serious the other teams in the league take it....😡
league starts in 8 days time, I can see games getting delayed/postponed all over the place, time to start forfeiting games as a 3-0 loss if they are unable to play them at the appointed time and date due to tight arsed teams not buying the required equipment....😡

Hearts philanthropist gave all the clubs £50k, testing kits cost £35-40k EVERY CLUB had a free and an unexpected cash hand out that could have been used to purchase a testing machine, Celtic donationed theirs to charity, only 2 clubs have testing machines, Celtic bought 2, one for parkhead, one for Lennoxtown, delivers results in 20mins, Ross county the only other team to purchase one, says all you need to know about how serious the other teams in the league take it....😡
league starts in 8 days time, I can see games getting delayed/postponed all over the place, time to start forfeiting games as a 3-0 loss if they are unable to play them at the appointed time and date due to tight arsed teams not buying the required equipment....😡
Dont put the pot on for the keague to start. The country is full of morons and the clubs seem to he like Trump scum. It's not that serious .. I can see us start then stop within weeks. If we start at all if things continue ike this.

They probably don't have the money to buy testing kits.
They could've used that money from Budgie's mate. When divvied up it was around the cost. But then again when you canny pay the council for planning things must be grim. Wee Nicola will be all over this, she will shut the game down in an instant, so, up to you SFA, follow the Austrian league precedent and deduct points/fine and show some spine for once. Breath not being held in wait.

They can consider themselves VERY LUCKY the season hasn’t started, other league’s deducting points, for “imperfectly tested players “
Yes, but every other league and football association deducts points for "imperfectly registered players" except here (well admittedly this was only for 1 team out of the dozens of clubs that come under their control)! 🤬

Are the DUP funding them with taxpayers money?
Are the UVF funding them with the proceeds gained from criminal activity?
There is of course a Colombian connection!
We know there are criminals running they're club,how do we know this? because their convicted ex chairman told us! it's a matter of public record!
the £10 million required to keep the lights on has been provided,where the feck did that come from,in the midst of a global pandemic?
ach, time furra nurra can! 🍺 🥳

Huns are facing a top level probe
Is that a probe that goes right up the erse or just a fancy (fantasy even) sentence for f*k alls gony happen ? Like Clark Kent's non ban amongst others. We better get our act together quick style too much wasted time and energy went into getting FF for my liking, if that's even true , I reckon the club knew when we first got him back if it worked then hed try again in the rich PL and if not so hed have stated 1 last season. Not happy with the bain derogators ( possibly made that word up) has done well for our club made some mistakes but none that hindered us long term. And on the whole an out of favour dundee keeper has imo pulled his weight at the massive jump in Standard's moving to us.Before the friendlies in France we all rebelled in how our squad as is, is good enough to win it. Now cos sevco did better in france we need players all over the park? Had we played 2 youngsters each game I think wed have won the first 2 and a big soup pot for the kitchen staff to boot. Bring Oan every Scottish club HH . Though I will admit we must get a keeper and a couple of new faces whilst they have to sell some to get by. HHHWG10IAR. Our team is better than your team additions or not 💚💚

Is that a probe that goes right up the erse or just a fancy (fantasy even) sentence for f*k alls gony happen ? Like Clark Kent's non ban amongst others. We better get our act together quick style too much wasted time and energy went into getting FF for my liking, if that's even true , I reckon the club knew when we first got him back if it worked then hed try again in the rich PL and if not so hed have stated 1 last season. Not happy with the bain derogators ( possibly made that word up) has done well for our club made some mistakes but none that hindered us long term. And on the whole an out of favour dundee keeper has imo pulled his weight at the massive jump in Standard's moving to us.Before the friendlies in France we all rebelled in how our squad as is, is good enough to win it. Now cos sevco did better in france we need players all over the park? Had we played 2 youngsters each game I think wed have won the first 2 and a big soup pot for the kitchen staff to boot. Bring Oan every Scottish club HH . Though I will admit we must get a keeper and a couple of new faces whilst they have to sell some to get by. HHHWG10IAR. Our team is better than your team additions or not 💚💚
Derogator? sounds like a super hero! ah'm gettin pisheder! (y) 🍺🥳

Usually by this time there would have been a statement of lies from Ibroke. This time? Silence.🤔
They can’t defend it, they know they’ve done wrong, SFA have torn a strip off them, thing is, I don’t think there anything in the rule book to deal with this new type of thing, looks like their gonna get away with it 😡 they’ve put the WHOLE. League campaign in doubt, government now has football in its sights after weeks of lobbying to get fans in the stadium, Huns have shot us all in the foot, will be interesting to listen to BBC Scotland’s “off the ball” program today at 12.30pm aways have Dr Jason Leitch who seems to be dealing with the pandemic from a sports point of view 👍

Last edited:
What a surprise no action to be taken as no set rules on player testing,just given advisory guidance.Now you know why it was released to thier pet media and then the wall of silence,wonder what action would have been taken if it had been any other team,not a care for the other team involved which proves what we all know the SFA and The SPL are gutless,first they wriggle out of the Kent sending off now they allow sevco to put others at risk.well we know where thier loyalties lye ,, Shameless Lot

What a surprise no action to be taken as no set rules on player testing,just given advisory guidance.Now you know why it was released to thier pet media and then the wall of silence,wonder what action would have been taken if it had been any other team,not a care for the other team involved which proves what we all know the SFA and The SPL are gutless,first they wriggle out of the Kent sending off now they allow sevco to put others at risk.well we know where thier loyalties lye ,, Shameless Lot
Fuck them, and their support, the MSM, the O/O, the Lodge, and anyone else who wears their mark of the beast
We should destroy them on the park, as it's how you show you are superior
Let them play in the media, and pander to their mutant hordes
We are Glasgow Celtic, the best team in Scotland, by a mile
HH

Huns are facing a top level probe after playing as many as 9 1st team players in a bounce game 4-1 humping against Dundee Utd with out getting necessary COVID-19 test results, Hampden top brass held a 2hr crisis meeting on Thursday and have demanded a full explanation of events, SFA chief executive Ian Maxwell warned that any high profile breaches will have “catastrophic “ consequences for the game in this country as it works with the government to re-start the game on Aug 1st
As we know “rules” don’t apply the servco, looks like they are doing their utmost to savage our 10IAR season, possible outcomes including fines for each player without a test results or a 14 day ban.....
Nae chance nothing changes they do what they like (Fact)

Back