Huns favourite for title

Ok folks I’m 4’9” in height..... slightly rotund.... a pensioner. The colour of milk wie freckles.... wee dumpy legs and my waist is around somewhere but I couldnae say where. I’m away te the bookies to put a few shekels on me winning the next Miss World contest. I’ve more chance of winning than they hun bastards winning the title..... unless the title is the shitiest theiving lying scum bag club of the year

The 2 Huns in my local cafe, faces are tripping them today. "Whats wrong wae you 2" that fat cunt Ashley gonnie put us oot the game "Karma's a bastard, eh lad's" no reply back, GIRFUY HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ?????????????????????????
But naw it’s statement o’clock fae Sevco tellin the gullibillys everything is rosey and the judge never said that and even if he did we’ve got the money tae cover it say anything to keep these daft c**ts onside laughable ????

Ok folks I’m 4’9” in height..... slightly rotund.... a pensioner. The colour of milk wie freckles.... wee dumpy legs and my waist is around somewhere but I couldnae say where. I’m away te the bookies to put a few shekels on me winning the next Miss World contest. I’ve more chance of winning than they hun bastards winning the title..... unless the title is the shitiest theiving lying scum bag club of the year

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Considering the Bookie's had Celtic at 2/5 and HUNS @ 5/2 it seems a better bet to bet on the HUNS on the off chance they may spring a surprise as the odds on Celtic are crap

Taking into account the delusions of the HUN HOARDES most days if they carry on the process in their betting I think this explains a lot

HH?
Huns are like goldfish

watch them in the bookies thick as fk

they'll lap it up cos it says were gonna win the league it's in the paper

It’s like an episode o the telly tubbies...... strangely deranged creatures wei a limited vocabulary and very little intelligence bumbling aroond getting nowhere....... but they’ve got one thing right.....EH OH !!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back