Huns Game Off?

Livingston players are surely gonna complain about the state of the pitch. How is it possible to have a pitch like that in the SPFL when the club is rolling in cash. I mean Morelos alone worth at least 60 million.

Even the Livingston carpet pitch must be safer than that sand dune.

:p

WTF?? Its a bit rainy it's hardly the monsoon! Cant believe a match has been cancelled for this.
The hurricane at clyde was far worse than this!
They think refe

e
Huns apparently need time to regroup and get some injuries sorted.....expect their game to be called off even though their game is at home....Will this come to pass?
Reminds me of that old song
"What the hell do we care

So their pitch is phuqed because of the rain, now, at 2 o'clock in the mornin, the wind is blowin a gale,think the shitedome might suffer some structural damage before kick aff! 😹
impossible

I heard mister king had put extensive repairs into place which coincides with the FFP rules

The roof can hold the marines doing fancy tricks, it will hold up with some rain.

Safety certificate granted and filed in the Secret agreement cabinet, never to be revealed.

:p

The pitch didn't look waterlogged it looked a bit sodden no big puddles of water on it they wanted to play after we did Livi should have told them Monday or nothing

Livi wanted to play it monday ,,,would make more sense as between now and tomorrow isn't going to get any better

Helped along the way

Presumably they have Moses on standby to perform a miracle?

That must have been an interesting conversation with the SFA
The pitch is waterlogged but we've been assured that 24 hours more of solid rain and it'll be fine to play on.

Members online

Latest posts

Back